Perth Australia

Zorro

This is a serious question.

Is it possible to get a decent shag in this city or not?

I am stuck here in Perth on a contract til i get something else overseas and I have tried a few from the newspapers but they were absolutely shocking...waste of money....

Is this the norm?

I haven't lived in Australia for a long time and am a Sydney boy.

Any suggestions on sanuk?

Subiaco is the hot bar spot along with Freo (Little Creatures Brew Pub :up: :up:). If you've got game, it is not too hard to score something IME. Lots of tourists.

I usually stay at the Ibis downtown, which is popular with college travellers. Had a velly velly goos Christmas a couple of years ago when stuck in Perth with a pair of J-girls I found who were also feeling alone at Christmas :devil::up: :up:. Ya see, the Carnegie's just down the street has (or had) Absinthe behind the bar and the three of us got very festive on it... Also not a far walk from there is the North Bridge area. My mate who lives in Perth and I usually end up at the Brass Monkey.

I do believe that Perth is my fav Oz city (and not just for the J-gals on holiday LOL).

Cheers,

SD

Zorro

Subiaco hotel, brisbane hotel & Queens Tavern - allways plenty of action.

In nortbridge.. universal bar, mustang bar & elephant & wheelbarrow - many tourists and usually packed friday/saturday nights.

If u need to visit any Massage Parlours etc...Langtrees in Vic Park is probably best around but very expensive (300+ for about 1 hour full service)....plenty of asian girls on staff.

Take care

Arkutha

You need to be one hell of a hansum man to pull a decent bird in any of those places already mentioned but the info is accurate.....they are the places to go.

As I am an overweight balding mid fifties guy trying to pull there is impossible....

During my 4 years in Perth I used La Cherie on Short St. BUT you need to be desperate...Aus$90 for 20mins, Aus$110 for 30 mins, and Aus$143 for 45 mins. You cannot even stay for 1 hour. But they had some great Asian girls on the staff.

Those prices are about 2 years old now....

uniformguy

Archived