is it safe going solo

allatsea2000

Ask the resident Cambodian about the scam where regular girls leave dope hidden in the toilet between the tiles on the wall, and along the baseboards and floor tiles. Either my post was deleted or he did not answer. This is for all members who keep a house or apartment in PP and see a lot of the regular girls. I don't know why they do it. Could be for their later use or to be later used against the unsuspecting farang. This is no joke! It happened to me more than once and I have pictures to prove it. Anyone who is interested, and is a member of this board can send me a private massage for more details and to see pics.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a long story, my friend, very long and involves someone that I thought was my friend, and plenty of transgressions on my part, which I am not proud of. My wounds are still too fresh to give too much info at this time because some of the same people, that I hope will be brought to justice, may be reading this board. However, my plan is in progress and should be complete very soon. I am in the process of putting it all down in a manuscript and will be posting parts of it on a regular basis starting next week.

Archived