internet virgin

Dustdmb23

I have two anti-bullshit programs installed on my computer. (McAfee's "Bullshit Alarm, Primere Edition" and Norton's "Bullshit Alert". Guess what? Yep, both gave unqualified signals to a very strong presence of bullshit to the scenario. Just for what it's worth.

Hugh (mak)

Dustdmb23,

The 2 above posts by cardinalblue & Hugh_Hoy sum things up perfectly....

Nothing more to say really.

Except, believe half of what you read and even less of what you see, when it comes to your GTG......IMHO the only "virgin" in this scenario is the "virgin" on the ridiculous...

Don't get sucked in to anything.....just go and enjoy what will be a total life changing experience.

Bkk is without a doubt the biggest and best "lending Library" in the world....

DO NOT, REPEAT, DO NOT buy a book on your first visit.

Enjoy

Cheers Dumsoda

I start asking about her relationship history and she tells me she has only had a couple boyfriends, but has never been with a man, " only hugging and kissing "

Just remember. If she is telling you what she thinks you want to hear, then she will rightfully tell you: "I not lie!" Thais don't lie they only help you overcome your doubts. Anyway, you would not want a virgin if you are in LOS for a limited time. Get your ass to LOS and check her(s) out. She sounds like she will show you a great time.

There was a Brit that went to LOS to marry a sweet TG he met over the internet. The Brit disappeared after meeting his TG at the airport.

Had he immediately searched her purse upon arrival at don muang, he may have uncovered the plot and could still be with us :(

Iuytrude;

BTW "virgin" in Thailand does not necessarily mean "has never had sex". Most "virgins" here have had sex before, but maybe only once (so it doesn't count) or they regret having had sex (so it doesn't count either) or they just deny it (so it doesn't count again). One girl who had sex with me after pretending to be a virgin told me afterwards that she had never had sex with a farang - so, yes, she considered herself a virgin.

Classic way of putting it. This is so funny and oh so true.

limbo said:

BTW "virgin" in Thailand does not necessarily mean "has never had sex". Most "virgins" here have had sex before, but maybe only once (so it doesn't count) or they regret having had sex (so it doesn't count either) or they just deny it (so it doesn't count again). One girl who had sex with me after pretending to be a virgin told me afterwards that she had never had sex with a farang - so, yes, she considered herself a virgin.

Very interesting indeed.

So what we have is the following:

virgin (technically)

virgin (theoretically)

virgin (biologically)

virgin (logically)

virgin (farang-wise)?

Yep, she's a virgin.

:D

Mai Luk-

"Had he immediately searched her purse upon arrival at don muang, he may have uncovered the plot and could still be with us"

is one way of looking at it.

Safer move would have been to pay the "well established practice" of the million baht buy out fee. If he does not like her he can let her go back to the bar.....and still be with us.

Safer still would have been to never risk a flight and stay at home.

And safer safer still he could have hired a PI to check her out before his arrival.

Could be a new thread: 10 ways the anally challenged can be absolutely 100% safe from those rowdy obnoxious criminally insane BGs:

1. The classic method of course is BH's technique of rummaging her purse while she is scrubbing up in the shower in preparation for a hard fucking. Information is power.

2. Wrap up with not only a condom but also body kevlar which will parry both bullets and a straight thrust from a stiletto.

3. Prior to barfining a girl, probe her ass using a special anal probe designed to locate concealed weapons.

4. Contract with the same manufacturer who built the conveyor/xray machines for the new airport to build a portable machine that can be installed in a hotel room.

5. Train a doberman pincher to be a killer but have it pretend its a seeing eye dog. And of course the punter must where dark glasses and bump into things and fall down occassionally. One false move by a BG and the dog will bite her leg off.

6. First travel to the shao lin temple in china and stay for ten years until the punter is a kung fu master fast enough to dodge an angry spitting BG.

7. Carry anti-venom in case one of them fucked up BGs drops a rattle snake in your shorts.

8. Where a gas mask while fucking in case she has a capsule of poisonous gas camouflaged as a filling in one of her teeth. It would only take one bite on that capsule and a quick exhale to knock a punter out cold (saw this happen in that movie "Dune").

9. Connect both a 10,000 volt stun gun and a microwave oven to the door knob in case she tries to exit the room while you are sleeping. Thieving bitch will fry like a chernoybyl security guard in a nuclear meltdown.

10. After you fuck her, choke her until she is unconscious then check out of the hotel before she wakes up. That way you actually have made 100% certain that she never even had an opportunity to steal your valuable chinese IBM lap top but you also saved yourself the short time fee that she inevitably would have tried to scam out of you because they are all lying cheating whores.

Good luck and always remember our punter slogan: BE ALERT!

Archived