Anyone see the Friday Superstar Dance Contest

John_Betong

Hi All,

I happened to call in to Superstar, Pat Pong on late Friday night, tried to get in and the curtains were held tightly shut. I persisted and one of the waiters peered through the curtains, recognised me and fortunately let me in.

Entered the normal quiet gogo and the place was heaving! Some farang guy was on the mic' and urging the next set of dancers to perform to earn the 3,000, 2,000 & 500 baht prizes. Quite a few girls took their turns and were urged on by the punters so they obliged by flinging bikini tops & bottoms in all directions :o

The winner went to No: 69 who I had not seen before, her naked dancing was a sight for sore eyes!

To finish the evening, the twenty or so farang guys with their half dozen Sheilas (I think they were aussie judging by the T-shirts) formed a snake, all round the bar and then onto the stage!.

A good evening was had by all and I hope this is just a taster for future events!

Cheers,

John_Betong

From Stickman's Weekly October 30th 2005:

A large group of hockey players were celebrating their hockey tournament in Thailand and virtually took over SuperStar and Goldfinger bar on Friday night. They organised an impromptu dance contest at SuperStar and the place was packed. It started slowly but soon the dancers got into the mood and it finally took skin to win and several of the finalists must have gotten hot from all the dancing and removed ALL their skimpy clothing to cool down. The crowd of about 50 hockey players and a whole bunch of others who came in the see what all the screaming was about enjoyed a fine show. A young dancer from Goldfinger deservedly walked away with the 3,000 baht first prize.

Archived