Eden + One, or Having Your Cake and Eating it Too!

Ranger

For one of my last nights of this long, great trip, I figured I would go with the guaranteed great service from a couple of Eden girls rather than play go-go girl roulette. I had taken these 2 long time before, and they aren't the youngest or prettiest, but had great attitudes and were virtual blow job machines with seeminly no off switch :hubba:.

I had prearranged to pick them up at 10 pm, so I had several hours to kill after dinner and decided to hit Soi Cowboy. Hit Dollhouse for the 30B happy hour and bought drinks for a few old friends and a couple of new ones. One gal that I had taken once before was snuggling up and trying real hard to convince me to take her again. A perfect little 18 yr old hardbody (nearly naturally hairless too ::), but sadly lacking in the skills of the Eden girls (the effort was there, just didn't know what she was doing), so she wasn't on my repeat list.

I finally break the news to her that I am busy for the night and already have 2 girls. She misunderstands and starts pointing out her friends (some damn cute ones too :up:) so I can pick 2. When she finally grasps the truth and I further explain the talents of the Eden girls, she is surprisinly enthusiastically up for it. Paid bar and got back to the hotel with food and drinks for the night. Left her in the room and went next door (My hotel is 2 doors away from Eden) to collect the Eden girls.

They were dressed and ready with all their toys and supplies packed as well. I informed them of the other girl in the room and they of course had no objections. In the room, the girls quickly became fast friends and there was no shyness or awkwardness that I expected. In fact, within 10 minutes, all 3 girls were in the shower together and soon I was too.

I won't go into all the deviant details, but things started slowly (the Eden gals did their thing, while she watched wide eyed) and by the end of the night was a free for all. I enjoyed the considerable oral talents of the Eden gals while at the same time having a hardbody to play with. The Dollhouse girl had a much better time than she did when she went with me solo as her workload was considerably lessened :o, so everybody was happy.

I expected that one or all the girls would leave when I was ready to sleep around 4 am, but they all stayed, although one Eden girl had to sleep on the floor as the bed wasn't quite big enough. I slept with the DH girl in my arms, which is something I never do as I usually can't sleep with anyone touching me. I guess I was so exhausted that it didn't matter :). The Eden gals left sometime in the morning without waking me and thus depriving themselves of a tip. I awoke at 10 am with a beauty wrapped around me and memories of a fantastic night.

Wasn't cheap, 3000B each for the Eden girls and 2500B for the DH girl including barfine. But, you can't put a price on fun like that. Well, I guess you can.........A bit over $200 US ::

Life is good!

Ranger

You plick , not seen a post from you since we left walkabout in cambo , me to the airport , you with 2 ( aheem ) lovey's back to the hotel . My last day in Bkk was with a eden gal i bought out after a great session with her and friend. If she is in your stable , i'm gonna shoot myself..... :grinyes:

Thanks for the cambo intro , sure am glad that monkee didnt get your sack at Wat Phnom.... :neener:

Bada :beer: Bing

well if Members did not tell of their experiences then 'Newbies' would be uninformed.

perhaps someone coming across this Board for the first time might learn something fron the opening post,i don't know for sure.

my first trip to Thailand was as a complete 'virgin' and i knew nothing of the Internet or Boards like this.

i knew nothing of Cowboy,NEP or Patpong and missed out big time.

i spent 3 Nights in BKK and apart from visiting a MP each Night (shown by a Taxi driver) i spent each Night in the Hotel Bar between the Hours of 10pm and 2pm.

never knew what i was missing...........

Ranger, nice report. Three "gais" is "som" number :) What hotel? World Inn? B8,500 for the pooyings and B800 for your room. I think I know where your priorities lie. :o

Sanuk maak,maak.

paul101 said:

Don't really see the point of writing this, man goes to bar/club pays a lot of money (for thai) fucks ladies, err, so what? anyone can do the same. Might be a story if they had paid you though.

Did a search for your reporting , please enlighten us with your nights out in BKK , if any ?

Bada :dunno: Bing

Archived