Somchart Language School

I was reading a few of the old post s and came across Thai study at Somchart. The poster (Bangkok Phill?) had said it looked like a good place to study but to my knowledge didn't give it a whirl. Has anyone studied there or no anyone who has? I will be in Bangkok for 6 weeks and want to take private lessons at my convience. Any info would be much appreciated.

quote:

Originally posted by V. Calvino:

I was reading a few of the old post s and came across Thai study at Somchart. The poster (Bangkok Phill?) had said it looked like a good place to study but to my knowledge didn't give it a whirl. Has anyone studied there or no anyone who has? I will be in Bangkok for 6 weeks and want to take private lessons at my convience. Any info would be much appreciated.

I can confirm the other positive posts. I thoroughly enjoyed my lessons(60 hours) there and will be going back again. One to one is very inexpensive and all the girls are lovely. A very good and worthwhile experience.

J

Thanks for all the positive feedback it sounds like the place for me. I am kind of at a mixed level right now and just starting to break ground with reading and writing. I'll be in Bangkok for about 6-weeks this summer to start fixing up our new condo and want and need to study at a place that can be a bit flexible.

Thanks again.

Anyone know about their rates, both for private and group lessons. My knowledge is minimal, speak about 15 words, would recognise and understand about 30. I want to learn to speak and write, and am happy to put in 4 hrs per day.

I am probably landing next week in BKK, and will be in LOS for unknow length of stay. Certainly first month stay in BKK.

Archived