Austrian Tourist commits Hari-Kari

BuffHello

"lucky" he wasn't on Sukhumvit - I was walking through the Night (and day) market with the lass when we inadvertently paused at the stall selling knives and swords............she picked one up, looked at it a few times and told me in completely seriousness that it was "no good", she then patiently explained to me that it may break when you stabbed someone, which was OBVIOUSLY a bad thing.........as you probably needed to stab someone more than once, cos after only being stabbed once they would be "angry" with you.

The vendors expression kinda said "what the f#ck have you got there mate"............

I nodded along......... politely ::

.........sometimes you just can't make it up..........

David66UK said:

as you probably needed to stab someone more than once, cos after only being stabbed once they would be "angry" with you.

The vendors expression kinda said "what the f#ck have you got there mate"............

I nodded along......... politely ::

.........sometimes you just can't make it up..........

She knows here business ;)

Read today that a DUTCH killed himself while working and Skinning Pigs , he stabbed himself in the Heart during work, aperantly just above the protective cover (probably had a little to much sausage for the skirt))

one stab did it all..

Archived