priority waiting list on star alliance

Full miles but you need to have SWU's to UG and those are given to 1K's/Globals...only....You can receive them as a gift if you fail to qualify...Don't bother to ask, I burn all mine when ever I can find a q/w/v fare to and from BKK!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"me neither, but how about latino weekend party? "

Year of Brazil in France, latino parties about everyday I suppose. Prosal is the ultimate insider and will tell you much more... my fondest souvenir about Brazil... are of watching the Terry Gilliam movie...

Uhm...got the ticket with OS and as usual when I book from the agency right outsisde my office ... they screw up... Couldn't enter my ROP number in the reservation than despite assuring me I got the seat number wished firmly booked ... well... happily I double checked in Vienna and they first said I had a middle seat and the plane was fully booked but as it happened before I insisted with that airline and it seems to work. Showed them the gold card and got an upgrade, but than pissed off again when noticed I had the A1, arguably the worst seat in biz and no mood at all to stay there, especcially that I'd forgot all xanax and valium in the main luggage.After every single sit appeared used, I got up and said I would seat back there, actually offered to get back my exit aisle seat in Eco rather than sitting there, while standing in the aisle, but they finally found an understanding victim in business who accepted to switch seats. Much better seats than TGs, only the wine sucked.

Finally at the airport there was a very long lane so went to the thai passport lane and the officer looked at my passport and sayed threatening : "maa kap krai? " To which I answered still wearing a spotless italian suit, "Maa kon dio, tae peuan maa lap! Sai maak leaou! "

Than she stamped m passport.

The world belongs to those who ask for more

ND,

Twin deck?? OS planes have only 1 deck AFAIK, quite a shorter leg rest one has with the A1, and with wall in front and on the side, plus the neighbour on the other side I felt very uneasy. Notice they credited me miles corresponding to a biz ticket as well from Vienna to BKK, cool! complimentary biz return ticket for Christmas then, smooth...

Didn't credit anything from Paris to Vienna though... seems it seldom goes smoothly when I book from that bloody agency!

Archived