Best Place for Nice Bar Supplies

the_numbers

Home bar under construction and need some of the proper glasses and accoutrements. I am guessing if all else fails Central Chit Lom's "Home" section will have most. I resist going there because it will all be at ridiculously inflated prices, esp. for basic highball glasses and shakers.

Any additional suggestions? Tesco is just not going to be up to snuff..

Cheers,

the_numbers

Yeah, my fears are true then SD. I'll check out the dinky soi 8 place en route to Emporium. But there is simply no reason not to have a nice shaker in one's life.

I actually found Emporium's "Power Mall" slightly cheaper on initial inspection than Central Chit Lom. Go figure. Have any of you guys checked out the WEBTENDER. Enough drink proposals posted on there to drive any adventurous spirit straight to alcoholism :drunk:

cheers,

the_numbers

Scored a nice shaker at Central after all for around 400B and got a number of other accessories for the bar and some nice highball glasses. Barely broke 1500B. Not bad in the end.

Ironically when I was making off with my shaker the staff runs over with this long dull silver shaker, with some logo on it "ya-ru-man"[german] she beckons. I said, "huh, really... tao rai, krub - its a bit big."

3500Baht, na ka.. :o not on my dime. Smart shopping prevailed and a lot of good mojitos was the reward!!

cheers,

the_numbers

Archived