Q Bar - Background information required

thefezman

Hi Guys,

I will be in Bangkok for a few days this December with a two week trip to Pattaya sandwiched in between. After browsing Q Bar's website I noticed an abundance of cute girls...so my question is this...Is Q Bar the type of place where a farang can expect to 'get lucky' with an asian couterpart or is it more a clubbing kind of experience?

I am aware that whether I would be lucky or not depends mostly on my personality, appearance and attitude but I am just interested to know if this kind bar is a legitimate venue for my desires.

Does anyone have experiences in this place?

thefezman said:

Hi Guys,

I will be in Bangkok for a few days this December with a two week trip to Pattaya sandwiched in between. After browsing Q Bar's website I noticed an abundance of cute girls...so my question is this...Is Q Bar the type of place where a farang can expect to 'get lucky' with an asian couterpart or is it more a clubbing kind of experience?

I'm not sure about getting lucky. You can meet a mix of girls there. Society types. Wannabe models. Expensive hookers and even Israeli boiler room brokers. Just take your wallet with you. :)

"Is Q Bar the type of place where a farang can expect to 'get lucky' with an Asian couterpart or is it more a clubbing kind of experience?"

What's the difference? Or are you asking if it is a P4P kinda place?

Cheers,

SinsomniacD

Q-Bar is one of my favourite hangouts in BKK. Some of the best house music in the city if you're into that kind of thing. :yay:

It's not the Nana disco, but there's almost always a few girls on the game around. When the place first opened it was almost entirely hi-so thais and well off expats. Over time the newness wore off and the hookers steadily started moving in. They're pretty much a permanent fixture now. You can show up one night and see none at all, come back the next and it might be 50%. Roll of the dice really.

Getting lucky really depends on the girl. Some might be right up front and just tell you a price, or maybe you'll meet an off duty prossy willing to give it up for free, then there's the nice normal girl likes to party, but wont be rolling in the hay anytime soon. All part of the fun!

Archived