koh Samui Or Phuket

adanac

I have 5 extra days between Bangkok and Pattaya and Ihave not been to Koh Samui on previous trips but once to Phuket. Which is a better place to go for five nights ? I like lots of night lfe and the beach during the day. Also can you recommend a hotel in Samui close to the action that is guest frendly has a pool and is clean my budget is $50 to $80 U.S $ per night.

adanac said:

I have 5 extra days between Bangkok and Pattaya and Ihave not been to Koh Samui on previous trips but once to Phuket. Which is a better place to go for five nights ? I like lots of night lfe and the beach during the day. Also can you recommend a hotel in Samui close to the action that is guest frendly has a pool and is clean my budget is $50 to $80 U.S $ per night.

http://www.sawadee.com/samui/weekender/

I love the place. Nice, quiet and 3 Mins walk from the girls and the action.

If you mail to Ken (tha manager) you will get a great rate!

Have fun

MaW

having a 80$ budget that dude don't need no discount at all.

an easy choice really for the nightlife eager (punter):

1. phuket(patong) - if you want straighforward agogo, bar beer, massage etc. P4P chicks similar to bkk, pty

2. samui(chawang/lamai) - is the alternative for the less sure p4p & where you'll be competing rather hard with young backpacker types in the discos etc. or even the limited bar beer scene, which is rather well less extensive than patont to put i mildly...

of course samui is more of an exotic island setting than phuket, which basically is a mainland beach despite the advertising.

basically an upscale pattaya with less sleaze for the better & worse depending ;)

i think People know my choice............ :grinyes:

went to Samui for 2 Nights and found plenty of willing Girls,but Patong has far more.

don't know much about the Daytime activities on Samui but Phuket offers many Day trips to do,many of which are fun if you take along a Girl.

i will always say Phuket but as i have limited knowledge of Samui i may be wrong,there are more experienced People out there who know both Islands.

i will say though that if and when i visit Thailand again i will try and spend some more time on Samui and see a little more of the place.

whatever your choice i'm sure you will find a Bar and a Girl or 2 to warm your bed at Night.......... :hubba:

dont be too sure on that one sayjann - I had to give up finding any decent thai or other whores on samui & phangan combined one night so had to goto bed with an indo chick holidaying there :hubba:

oh and I had even brough a whore up from pattaya, but she had somehow 'disappeared' that night ::

i hooked up with a cutie and Limbo will agree with me there i think........... :up:

he took me to a few places where many fine looking Girls were available,but we both good Boys and refused all offers........ :doah:

maybe you were in the wrong places or your standards are higher than mine?............

I know you havn't been to Pattaya so I suggest you try it for at least two or three days on your next trip.I thought Phuket was expensive compared to Pattaya and Patters has more of everything of the subjects which interest you:hubba:.

In short Pattaya makes the Phuket nightlife scene look like I night out in Tunbridge Wells!

Archived