koh Samui Or Phuket

adanac

1000/10,000/100,000 Girls.

what does it matter how many there are we will never see them all.

if i spent 30 Days in Patong and only 100 Girls working i would probably never meet them all and certainly not screw them all.

when on Samui for 2 Nights i made a decision to BF the same BG for 2 Nights.

in that space of time i couldn't be bothered to look for 2 different ones on different Nights.

but Sa turned out to be a good one and i have no regrets.

but many available if i had wanted.

same same BKK,spent 2 Nights with a Girl and she was a little gem.

i like nuturing Friendships and on my last visit to Patong which lasted for 8 Nights i did not fuck around that much and i only spent time with 9 Girls.

one was a Friend from 5 Years ago and another from 3 Years ago.

3 were repeats going with me more than once.

i couldn't care less if there were a Million Girls working and all wanting me,i like what i like and if i am comfortable with a filly then she will see me again.

i wonder how many visitors or residents return to a Girl who fulfills all the promises in bed?.

sayjann said:

1000/10,000/100,000 Girls.

what does it matter how many there are we will never see them all.

The odds are much greater that you will find a girl that appeals to you, is available and at at price that fits your budget if there are 100,000 compared to 1000.

:)

I only need one but I like to go window shopping.

i've been with a few Girls who even i rate a 3-4 and luckily enough they have usually left before i have drawn the curtains or the Drink effect has not quite worn off.

but i've been happy with the Girls who have walked hand in hand with me in Daylight.

but on my last trip i took the most plain looking Girl i have ever been with for the Night but would have been happy to take her out during the Day.

she was interesting to be with and i wish i could have spent more time with her.

i disagree.

more chance of finding such a Girl among 1000 then 100,000.

or to put it another way.

if i walk in a Bar which has 20 Girls i think i will have an easier choice of finding a Girl who fits my criteria then if i go in a Bar which has 200 Girls.

i don't want to waste time vetting 200 Girls when i could find one in a smaller Bar within Minutes.

but as i always say,we are all different and what works for some does not work for others.

i was a good Boy during my last visit........... :o

didn't cheat on anyone or go with another Girl's Friend without the original Girl knowing.

i remember one Night a few Years ago when i went crazy with Girls from a certain Go-Go when i took 6 in one Night.

2 at 21:00 for S/T and then another 2 at Midnight for S/T and then another 2 who i met on Soi Bangla at 3 am for L/T.

all from the same Go-Go and all Girls whose Initials make up my Boardname............. :chili:

happy Days,but i'm getting old now and the best i managed during my last visit was 4 in one Night............ :doah:

Archived