Arrival Hell

BrownFox77

>Screw the hotel , go upstairs , 300 baht + toll 60 baht , arrive hotel in 30 minutes<

i guess I would like to be a good guest in a foreign country. Respect the authorties & the rules they have.

those , from the Land of Beligerant?, who do not cooperate with the Thai make it difficult for all of us who appreciate the Land of Smiles.

I don't jay walk

I do not walk around suk without a shirt

i do not flip butts on their sidewalks

was walking to the 'Nana/soi 1' foot bridge over suk one moring at 10 am on my way to Bumrungrad .. 3 stirtless beer bellied male tourist were loudly talking & walking down Suk drinking beers, flipping fags & generally being the consumate ugly tourists.

boy in brown pulled the group to the side, demanded ID .. they were insulted that this little non-white guy had the nerve to stop them .. started to leave the scene .. LOL .. Boy in Brown quickly asserted who he was, physically stood in front of them .. they continued to loudly argue as more Boys in Brown were seen coming down Suk ..

I was late so was unable to watch these AHs get theirs.

i lub tu mutt jay walkers Suk & Asoke .. caught in the middle cars * motobikes from 3 directions within CMs of their big shot beer guts / fat arses.. make that terrified big shot beer gutted AHs....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

sounds like Torneyboy,Redbaron and Dumsoda...........

55555555555555555 Touche !!!!

Dunno about TB or Red, but I *never* go outdoors shirtless.

As you can probably tell from my posts I'm a very shy, quiet, reserved sort of chappie... and I'm extremely shy about my man boobs, cos they put most of the TG's to shame..555

The beer belly part is spot on, trying hard to lose it, but bloody hard.

The Thai copper was probably lucky it was 3 Aussies, cos if it was 3 Pommy "mates" he would not have known what was happening as they fought each other for the "honour" of paying the bribe...LOL... :stirthepo:neener::stirthepo:beer:

Archived