Windows XP

hall

Just checking to see if I installed thai fonts correctly on XP.กิแหเดพอกเห้ป้สาท้รใอใ

Yep working great.(And to all you arjarns on the board--I know it doesn't make sense but I haven't installed a thai keyboard yet!!!!!

Cheers Hall laugh.gif" border="0

There were some postings awhile back about people having dificulties getting Windows XP and ME to display Thai fonts, and to swith the Keyboard over. Maybe you can enlighten us as to how you did it!

While we are on the subject, my neighbor has windows 98 and can receive Thai fonts, but she can't type them, I tried the basic way, from the keyboard setting, but it doesn't offer Thai as a language option, Any suggestions? Update the browser maybe?

G,Day DB,

Welcome back-you were sorely missed. I still have your wine maturing nicely here and should be able to help you drink it in April (providing you don't do the disappearing act again -- lol).

I have posted a problem under 'technology' re: onscreen thai keyboard if you are able to assist???

Cheers Hall

quote:

Originally posted by hall:

กิแหเดพอกเห้ป้สาท้รใอใ

And to all you arjarns on the board--I know it doesn't make sense but I haven't installed a thai keyboard yet!!!!!

Cheers Hall
laugh.gif" border="0

Great!! For a moment I thought that was some kind of new Thai code smile.gif" border="0

I tried to read the Thai portion 3X be4 I gave up.

Hi Ajarnski,

Laughed my a-se off at you trying to translate the gibberish !!! Have installed my keyboard now so perhaps you can help with the following (I know what it says literally but what does it mean???)

กำยี้ดีกว่ากำตด

Thanks

Cheers Hall

G'day CS,

Click Start

All Programs

Accessories

Accessability

On screen key board

'Qwerty 'keyboard will pop up. Hit your English/Thai switchkey (this should be in the taskbar right hand side near clock)to convert to Thai and after a few seconds the keyboard should convert to Thai language.

If it doesn't place your cursor arrow on the "On screen keyboard" and this seems speed up the change over process.

โชคดีมะครับ

Cheers Hall

Archived