Twilo. Patpong and a night I want to forget

SingaporeSteve

So, by this time its about 5am and I set my alarm for 10am and sleep. Wake up at 10am turn off the alarm and turn over for another couple of minutes. at 3pm, call from reception asking what time am I planning on checking out and did I now that the door was open to my room

---------------------------------------------------------------

:grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Hahaha... well written Steve, good humour and a great story.

Must check out 'Twilo' when I'm in Bkk...

Didn't even know that bar had a name.

Must be the new place hi- and mid-so thai chix go to when they're in a hurry to forget about their ex-boyfriends. Picked up one of these specimens earlier this month; she'd just been dumped by her bf of 4 years. Given her lack of athletic skills I wonder how he managed to put up with her for that long...

PS:Bar in question is midway one of the small sois connecting patpong 1 and 2. The music is excellent, a very far cry from the muzik cafe-like rubbish next door. Only starts hopping well after midnite

MadStockBroker said:

Sounds like a good night out....

But you should have fucked at least one of them. Preferably the puker when she was an the phone with boyfriend....

Aghhhhhhh could not go near her after she had emptied the contents of her stomach - otherwise I'd have been heaving up myself - I have a low toleration factor when sniffing someone else's vomit... ::

And the other one is purely platonic friend - she knows way too many people (including her indoors) with whom life could become very difficult if tangled in that spiders web - that girl has no entry signs plastered all over her even after 100 pints. Helps thats she also covered in acne at the moment :o

liquidflux said:
David66UK said:

I am bit unclear which was the bad bit?

Apart from dropping 15k, I'm asking myself the same question.

Well I had planned on getting back to Pattaya around lunchtime as I had loads to do which given I got back at about 7pm and slept on the sofa till about 11pm, pissed off the little Thai lady at home as apparently I had promised to take her out for dinner that night :: As it is all I could muster was a Starbucks carrott cake which had been in my car for 2 days and a bag of potato chips at 11pm.

The irony is that had I stuck with my plan and picked something up from Cowboy, back to room before 1am, up and out of hotel by 10am, everything would have been hunky dory and probably spent no more than 7,000 baht for the entire night.

Archived