Bar fines and Days off

Pat_from_Jersey

Hi!

Most girls I have asked have 1 to 2 days off every month. I no of bars where the girls aren't even allowed to go out and eat with a man without the bar fine being paid. In most cases you will have to pay the bar fine. If you refuse there is a good chance that the girl ill have it deducted from her salary.

regards

ALHOLK

I used to "date" a headliner girl a year back who could get at least one night off a week. Sometimes more as long as she could do the show and then the rest of the night she was free.

The pappasan was pretty cool about it especially when I would bring her by with my coworkers and friends and had them there long enough to buy a few rounds and ladies drinks. :beer:

One day, sometimes 2 days off is the norm.

If you hook up privately you can prolly avoid the barfine, if you go to the bar you may get hooked for it (don't forget the BG gets a % so she may like to steer you by there).

Just because its her day off from the bar and your mother thought you were a nice boy, she is still working. Pay her the daily rate plus meals and other expenses. She expects this.

In one of my bars, they get 1 day off a month which I will pay extra for if they do not take it. They can also have time off for sickness and to go home for a few days, with pay, as long as they have worked say a month or two. Going home foe a couple of weeks and they start again when they come back.

In another bar, there are no set days off. Time off is given when required, again bearing in mind the length of service, whether they have had other holiday and whether other girls are ahead of them in "the queue".

In neither bar would there ever be an issue with a girl having to go home for sickness or death of a family member or any other crisis.

I find this works better than giving them set days off as they will take the days off and they still want to go home for a week and you can't have your cake and eat it.

For other venues, the soapies in Pattaya get one day off a week, which they can change. Go-go days off vary, again depending upon where you are in the go-go girl hierarchy.

As for barfines, my position on barfines is very well known but for days off, such as the closure (maybe) on the King's birthday on December 5th, there will be no barfine payable. A girl wanting to tak holiday when with a customer to deliberately avoid paying the barfine is a very different matter. Most likely a final warning / instant dismissal.

Archived