Gary Glitter Poll

Ckrisg

Once upon a time I did some substitute teaching when I was working on my education certification in the US. Junior high girls could be dangerous! Some of the 13 year olds when dressed up and wearing war paint could easily have passed to 18 or 20. Plus their hormones were just kicking in and some were randy little gals. They were proud of their new boobs and wanted you to know it. I had girls deliberately lean over in front of my desk to flash a lot of cleavage at me, plus others who would stand next to you and lean their boobs against your arm. One cutie came up to me as I was at the podium and blatantly plunked her norks down on top of my hand. The gals did it because they knew you didn't dare react to their invitation. They were cock teasers.

Once you'd been around them very much, you quickly realised how young they were by their attitudes and behaviour. But they could be oh so naughty! I heard the same thing from other young male teachers.

:p

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So do you think your comparison of the emotional maturity of a US middle class junior high school girl and 12 year old dirt poor Vietnamese girl is valid? :dunno:

Hardly. The average western 12 year old is more mature than most Thai 18 year olds. :(

I remember an former AFS student who spent a year as a 12 grader (senior) in a US high school AFTER she had finished the 12th grade in Thailand. She told me she was friends with the 9th graders, since they were about right for her. The 12th graders were "too old" for her.

Archived