Gary Glitter Poll

Ckrisg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dooley110 said:

No way he can buy his way out, not in a communist country.

5555555555555555555 Thanks for laugh mate. You have obviously never done any business in Vietnam. They make Thais look squeaky clean! Jing jing.

Cheers,

SD

Here you go Mr Palmer- have a read.

October 7, Bangkok Post web site.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Irate mob attacks rape girl's father by mistake

An angry crowd which gathered in Sa Bot district of Lop Buri province yesterday for a re-enactment of the brutal attempted rape of a teenage girl mistook her father for the suspect and attacked him. More than 2,000 people had gathered for the crime-scene re-enactment at a deserted area in tambon Niyomchai.

The father of the 14-year-old girl arrived before the suspect, Virat Rakseenil.

Unfortunately, he was wearing a camouflage jacket similar to the one worn by the suspect in photographs printed in several newspapers.

Angry spectators started to assault the father and police had to announce over a loudspeaker that the man they were attacking was the girl's father and rescued him from the violent mob.

When Mr Virat, the victim's neighbour, was taken to the scene he had a protective screen of about 200 police officers.

Stones and helmets were thrown at him and he was assaulted. The suspect and three policemen were injured. The attacks prevented police from finishing the re-enactment.

I hope this makes things clearer for you.

Sorry Mr Palmer, I can't support peadophiles as I'm the father of a little girl who I cherish dearly.

A few years back, I was working in a small city near Kuming, China. The folks in the village caught a local man stealing. They dragged this guy out to the twon square and stoned him to death, then and there!

Crowd dispursed, polica came, no one around, no one knew anything so they carted the body away.

Justice, quick and simple. Problem solved.

Archived