A rude awakening!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is the exact same way as I would play it out.

Go out for the day, don't tell her where you are going and switch off your phone. When you come back home just go about doing your own thing and don't pay her any overly special attention.

Worst thing you can do in my opinion is start creeping up to her and asking her what's wrong, being attentive to her and trying to talk her around.

Once you give in to her the first time, she will forever be twisting you around her little finger.

By the way, you should be prepared to act like this for three or four days .... or however long she carries on sulking.

Just my opinion.

I know, I know, I know....truth is i fucked up from the start. Let her get away with this way too many times, and now I'm on the slippery sloap. I have bleated on about this relationship a couple of times, so forgive me if im sounding repetative here, but this really is a pants relationship. Sure, as i have said before, she can be sweet and we can have a laugh together, but the bad times way outnumber the good now. She has way too many moodies, we hardly fuck any more, i can barley remember the last time we even kissed properly, we rarley go out and get drunk together, we dont even do basic stuff any more like going out for nice meals/cinema et al. If i suggest something to do, she usualy says no. The only 'day out' we ever experience is fucking shopping.... now dont get me wrong, as i spend next to nothing on her (1000b last time we went mbk on a few pairs of shoes), as i have spent much allready over the last few months and have the only income PLUS times are hard at the moment for the next week or two, but never-the-less... is this my only past-time? Following a girl around shopping centres every Sat/Sun bored outa my mind? If i suggest going for a few beers, she just sits there saying fuck all. If i suggest going on my own, she gets a sodding mood on. So that just leaves work, at home. And if im not working, its thai sodding tv all the way.

I know, I'm being a mug. The next time we have a row, i should just say 'ok, look its been fun but...lets call it a day' But i probably wont becasue of the old heart strings. Stupid, I know. I deserve this misserable sodding life as im too bloody soppy to let it go! By the same token, i do care for her alot, and want her sabai dee, she's probably just as misserable as me and so i should do her a favour also by calling it a day! But again, the old heart strings....

Som Nam Naa then!!! :banghead:

Anyway, back to the 6am slap...CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT!!!

Batty said:

...<snip>.. Sure, as i have said before, she can be sweet and we can have a laugh together, but the bad times way outnumber the good now. She has way too many moodies, we hardly fuck any more, i can barley remember the last time we even kissed properly, we rarley go out and get drunk together, we dont even do basic stuff any more like going out for nice meals/cinema et al.

Definitely time...to change rides...before something extreme happens, like having 'it' fed to the ducks...

Batty,

You said it yourself. You let her get away with it from the beginning. Really hard to change this crap without going the full war route and showing her who is boss and that you are serious. I wouldn't put up with that stuff myself. Although I have had the wife get angry with me over dreams a couple times. Was amazed at first that I could get in trouble over a fucking dream of hers (mia noi it was, not that I have one, just a dream mia noi). Best to just walk off and spend the day with some friends or out on your own doing what you'd like to do. :: She never pulls this crap any more. I wouldn't put up with it. She knows that now. Stupid silly women crap.

Cent

Take off for a coupel hours in the evening without saying anything...just leave. When you come back shes going to ask where you were and then...

Tell her if you are going to get in trouble for having a mia noi you might as well go get one to make it worth the trouble so you went shopping for one.

Archived