A rude awakening!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not try the, we cannot carry on like this, if you don't trust me lets forget it stance. Very good as a last resort and 99% sure to invoke an instant change of temper. If it does not then probably better off without her anyway as this will make your life a misery if it's too often. I wonder where they get it from, watching lakorn?

the bad times way outnumber the good now. She has way too many moodies, we hardly fuck any more, i can barley remember the last time we even kissed properly, we rarley go out and get drunk together, we dont even do basic stuff any more like going out for nice meals/cinema

Sounds like me and the ex before we divorced, I can't think why you would put up with this sort of crap in Thailand unless you're very ugly and bankrupt of course :D Dump the bitch and get some fun back into your life.

A slap is a slap is a slap.

I have never raised a hand against my wife, nor has she ever raised her hand either. She would walk out in an instant if it ever happened, as would I. We may have had some differences of opinion, but violence was never a part of it.

To have someone slap you hard while obviously still in dreamland because of something she thought she heard should set alarm bells ringing. The violence will only get worse. There are more battered husbands than people would have you believe... and you're not even married yet.

Get out while you still can.

''I can't think why you would put up with this sort of crap in Thailand unless you're very ugly and bankrupt of course'' Ha, quality!

''Dump the bitch and get some fun back into your life'' Ha, quality!

A mate of mine had similar thoughts the other week. He said he could understand putting up with it if I was back home in the U.K, but here in Thailand where the place is full of nice girls? Anyway, pretty much sound advice from you guys, and as I said I already know that I would be better off Khun Deo, but as pathetic as it sounds, I?ll persevere and see if it gets better, as I'm fond of the gal. And when we do get on, we get on like best mates and have a good laugh. I reckon getting a job or going to school would help, because as I work from home we are glued together 24/7... That?s why when we do go out we have bugger all to say, as we have said it already! If we didn?t see each other in the day, we would have stuff to catch up on at night. But with all this time we spend together... as I said, when we do go out she has a face on her like she is washing a tramps dick.

Anyway, no rude awakenings last night...so obviously I didn?t sleep talk. Alllthough I did dream I was shagging the blonde one out of ABBA. It was the worst experience I've ever had to endure. Why the hell I couldn?t have dreamed I was shagging his gorgeous wife Agnetha instead, I'll never know.

Well Batty, after all the good advice from the guys to dump her and find someone new you have decided to carry on. I assume therefore that the next we'll hear on the subject is either that everything is going fine or that enough was enough and you eventually did dump her.

Personally, if I was u, I would dump her and not get another permanent girlfriend too quickly. Enjoy a bit of freedom, even if just to avoid the awkwardness of being under each others feet every day due to you working from home.

Yep, my own worst enemy! Anyway, when it does go tits up between us, I shall stay single and party it up from here till eternity. Anyway, I promise not to bang on about it in any more threads!

Batty said:

Yep, my own worst enemy! Anyway, when it does go tits up between us, I shall stay single and party it up from here till eternity.

Honestly, no. I can almost guarantee this won't happen. You like the drama. You'll find someone else who will give you more drama.

I see many guys like this over here. They put up with this crap because they are the center of a woman's attention.

Crap.

You outta get into a real relationship. This ain't one.

As for the dream. Start freaking her out. Say that you are seeing things in your dream. Say a frog and a buffalo. Frog was sitting on the buffalo and the buffalo swished it's tail, and the frog slid off. You were following the frog as it fell to the ground, and right when it hit the ground, you woke up.

I'm serious. Tell her this. The crap she'll read into it outta be funny as hell!

<<burp>>

Batty said:

I know, I know, I know....I know, I'm being a mug. blah, blah blah...SHIT!!!

Has it ever occurred to you that instead of talking about this on a Thai whoremonger?s forum that maybe you should talk to her instead? It sounds to me like you two have a serious communication problem. When was the last time the two of sat down and talked about your future together? What kind of plans do you have? Where would you like to be in 5 years? Next year? Have you ever told her what your expectations in your life are? Where she fits in? Has she ever told you anything (and you listened)?

If you ever expect to have a serious relationship, you had better be ready to open up to the other person. Or, you can just continue to come on here and get advice to dump her. ::

TH

Fuck me.... incoming!

What gave you the impression that I didn?t try and address this with her? I have done, which brings me on to your next point... communication problem. She hates confrontation regardless of bad/good mood or how fragile and diplomatic I try. So yes, there is a communication problem. And yes, I do listen IF we talk about this kind of thing, however brief that may be. But I'll work on this problem over time.

My initial post evolved into this subject quite naturally, I didn?t intend to come on and talk about this as I have done once previously, and I am not necessarily 'seeking advice', I'm discussing how twisted fellang/thai relationships can sometimes get on the 'relationship', not 'whoremongers' forum, using mine as an example.

Why do you ridicule my comment about being a mug? Why do you so petulantly dismiss this as bullshit? I DO think I am being mugged off at the moment, but I'll put up with it for a little while longer with pit bull determination in the hope that it will be cool again, as it once was. As for querying my ability to have a serious relationship, I think having a fuckin good go and sticking it out partly defines 'serious', in any relationship. at the moment we dont have a great one, but I'll stick it out in the hope that we will again.

Archived