Not good looking enought?

Shit-Spattered Dog

once again the Yanks are behind the times.

a Face transplant has been carried on a Patient in the last couple of Days.

a triangle from the top of the nose and covering the lips and chin.

the recipent ws a Woman who had been mauled by a dog and the doner was a Woman being classed as Brain dead and her Relatives gave the go ahead.

SJ,

Yeah, but that was a partial. The Yank surgery is a full face transplant. Much more difficult. Speaking of this, wouldn't it be great to have these on a temp basis for walking through the bar areas without being accosted by the BG's that you've already done who are your new exclusive GF's (in their minds at least)? :: Or maybe could be used to butterfly around so even if your wife saw you with a bargirl she wouldn't recognize you? :: :D Better a face transplant then a pecker transplant I think! :: :D

Cent

Cent said:

SJ,

:: :D Better a face transplant then a pecker transplant I think! :: :D

Cent

Who would have dreamed of a pill to maintain a HO so I can a imagine a pecker transplant. A Katoey would have an extra option available at the time of his full op.

Sell his pecker.

Of course the largers ones would command a higher premium over a short fellow. But i hear that women prefer a larger and thicker penis (over size) so the market would have to set the premium.

Shit

Archived