Only 11 friggin years ?

BadaBing

Guest lazyphil

i was thinking this too, i saw a docu on scania biker gangs who are utterly ruthless (used grenades to blast **into** a prison to release members of the brotherhood ::), some of these guys are in prison i guess, justice of sorts will be served!

ps is Finland part of scandinavia?

Guest lazyphil

From what I can gather I'd rather do time in LOS than a US, British or Finnish prison. Male rape is tabboo is LOS jales and is not in aformentioned. I can live with drinking river water, stale rice, beatings from thai thugs but not getting rogered by mexican bandinos, finnish maniacs etc etc (I'm not an expert on such matters, just going on what I heard....my mrs ex Thai boy friends brother was/is a guard in Bang Kwang)

Hi!

ps is Finland part of scandinavia?

Finnland is often considered to be a Scandinavian country. Being under Swedish rule for ~600 years it's relation to Sweden is special. However Scandinavia is really the Scandinavian peninsula (Sweden and Norway) plus Denmark where people speak dialects of a common Scandinavian language. I can understand most Norwegians and many Danes (not from Holstein-Gottorp) but Finnish is a completely different language which's closest related language in Europe is Hungarian.

The Nordic countries, which is a politically defined group is Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. As a side note the language on Iceland has remained closer to the language that the vikings spoke and they can still read 800 years old script that the Scandinavians understand very little of.

regards

ALHOLK

Archived