Only 11 friggin years ?

BadaBing

keekwai said:

He's a sick fuck for sure, miswired in the brain but what I find even more disgusting are the Thai family and 'friends' that supply young children to these sickos out of greed.

Excellent point ! And IMO they should get the punishment as the perp.

HH

When an inmate first entered the "Yard" of a prison he began to brag about why he was in there. He must have been a real dummy. He had abused a three year old boy. Thirty minutes later, he had been beaten so his eyes would not open. He was found with his trousers around his ankles, his underwear ripped off, and stuffed into his mouth. Because of his eyes being swollen shut, he could not even identify his attackers or how many there were, NOT that we tried very hard.

Packy,

those hierachies of acceptabily in jails are pretty lousy if you ask me. Not sure that was your point, but are you bragging about having gang raped a disfigured male?? really tasteful ::

I was merely pointing out what inmates do to pedophiles. I worked inside the prison! I have no use for pedophiles. Inmates have NO contact with children even their own. They cherish what they miss, Children, women ETC. I have NEVER been incarcerated.

Hi packy, did you or are you still working the house?? My understanding is that a person in for raping young kids is put in solitarie as when word gets out what they are in for they are open season... No brotherhood will ever help him or her..

also the guards don't see what happened. they just clean up the mess and file paperwork on the victim. correct??

I worked TOOOOO Long in a High-Medium security prison. They call it doing life, 20 years until you get to retire. Yes, it is true that some guards do turn a blind eye to a pediphile getting his due, I learned of this second or third hand. After that this man was put in solitary confinement. I left there 19 years ago, but my son is presently working there on the E-squad. His stories are same as when I worked there, gruesome. I know of one inmate that was convicted of incest, and what they did to him was worse than the previous story. Inmates have a strange network, information is transferred from one institute to another. Moving an inmate from one to another will not keep him safe, sooner or later, he will get the same treatment as he gave his victim. I've seen inmates that had there teeth broken out so they can give more pleasurable oral sex. I've also seen Straight men take it up the ass to get cigarettes, usually two packs. (time to quit Smoking). But you have to remember, these men could be in for any crime imaginable. The worst are the ones that have sentences beyond their normal life span. One in particular had 299 years until he was eligible for parole. He had contracted aids in the joint. He did his best to infect every inmate possible.

It is a very different world in there!

I REPEAT, I WENT HOME EVERY NIGHT.

I wanted to bring this to the forum on a couple of occasions before but just was'nt sure. In my eyes what I saw in my own home was wrong but everybody saw nothing untoward.

It was at around songkarn this year and at the 100 day celebration of my wifes grandmothers passing and the blessing of our home, having it completed shortly beforehand. I was in my bedroom having a tequila in the aircon with the English chap from nearby when my wife came in and said "have falung boomsing boy come" I had heard of this fella before, he's from sweeden I think, my wife wanted me to go outside to meet him. From what I had been told by my wife before he previously owned a bar somewhere, apparently he had mafia after him and he left rather abruptly leaving a home, two cars and his business behind to come to Uttaradit.

I was also told prior to meeting him that he has a *boy*friend and the boy in question's mother is a good friend from afar with my wifes mother. My wife told me that he is building a house just out of town somewhere for 400,000 baht and giving it to the boy.

This is where it becomes wrong.

Like I said my wife wanted me to go out and meet him, he speaks fluent Thai and is teaching his *boys* Duetch. I gave my English neighbor a quick rundown on what I had been told by my wife and then proceeded (heasitantly) outside to meet him.

I go outside and see this BIG FAT UGLY WHITE cunt wearing gasses in the amouros company of three young lads all proud of their very expensive new mobile phones. Now when I say young I talking mid teens but being Thai obviously difficult to estimate. I will ask my wife and find out how old they actually were.

Everything just seemed to ooze NO or WRONG and the English chap visiting himself only just refrained from ripping him to shredds, myself I have a very slow temper and think about things in depth before taking action. Lucky for us.

I told my mother in law that in my country this man could not do this and would very quickly becomed crippled although she did'nt see any problems with what this man is doing. I dont believe these children are as young as the victims mentioned in the atricle concerning the Finnish man and the boy's were themselves I think promisquous as I caught all three exiting the backyard 'outhouse' toilet together.

The sweedish chap is fiftyish at a guess

Just all too sus for me...

FA.

Archived