Thailand or Brazil.

whcouncill

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brasil is not a country, but a continent. A place which blends with harmony megapoles of 20 millions inhabitants, progressive cities, dozens of colonial towns classified humanity's patrimony, 6000 kilometers of dream beaches, hundreds of tropical islands, the mysterious and immense Amazonia, the Pantanal, the Iguacu waterfalls, the mountains of Minas, the canyons of Goias or Mato Grosso, tropical historics gems like Salvador de Bahia, Belem, Ouro Preto, Olinda, Pirenopolis, Sao Luis or Paraty (to name just a few among hundreds others), and above all Rio De Janeiro, The 'Cidade Maravilhosa', whose beauty is inexpressible, and which really earns its nickname -- The Marvelous City.

It's also a place where riches or poors, whites or blacks, from the chic districts of Ipanema, the favelas of Duque de Caxias, the artists districts of Sao Paulo or the metissed suburbs of Salvador, nobody is ashamed to be happy, to be beautiful, to be optimist, to be romantic, and to show it with simplicity.

But maybe I didn't answered your question, so let's go straight to the point : for partying and doing the nasty with the sexiest and most enthousiastics girls on the planet, Brasil remains the GOLDEN STANDART. Period.

::

'The 'Cidade Maravilhosa', whose beauty is inexpressible, and which really earns its nickname -- The Marvelous City.

It's also a place where riches or poors, whites or blacks, from the chic districts of Ipanema, the poor favelas of Duque de Caxias, the metissed suburbs of Manaus or the progressive cities of the southern states like Curitiba or Porto Alegre, nobody is ashamed to be happy, to be beautiful, to be optimist, to be romantic, and to show all that with simplicity. '

Jeez! if it wasn't for the portuguese accent I'd tought yopu were raving about Lower Suk :grinyes::eek:

• 2 weeks later...

been to both few times each. love the women in both spots but the money gos a alot farther in the los then in rio right now ,the terma are a blast the women in rio get mad if you dont come and they are more into sex then there thailand sisters ,you will have to give both a try both are fun and i will keep going to both . rio is getting to be a little more dangerest now for the beginers . but if your a vertern you know what to look for, shit fingers , scams, runners . if your just starting in the hobbie pattaya is your best bet.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if you are still looking at this, but I'll add to it anyway.

I've been to LOS probably 12 times or so spread over 25 years and Rio DJ 6 times over the past 6 years. They are VERY different places.

Thailand really hit the map as a place for "Single Male" travel by western servicemen (US, Aussies, Brits, Canadians, etc...) so it was always relitively safe and very easy to get laid in.

The working girls of BKK & Pattaya are so used to guys coming and going (so to speak) that it's easy to get around, find the hotspots and get what you went all that way to get (into a nice set of panties!).

In Rio, you really need to know where to go, where to stay and (as Cooldudecoco pointed out) is much more dangerous than Thailand will ever be. I can honestly say I have more fun in Rio than Thailand. I think it's partly due to my love for the beach and the beaches in and around Rio are awesome.

I can spend the day on the beach with my GF, drink & eat at the many beach spots then spend my nights going out to the many great night spots. I also have friends there now and condos to stay in when I go. The girls are pretty much beyond belief. Anything goes with these girls. I also feel so comfortable with the people (the ones I hang out with) that it's almost like being home, only with all the sex I could ever want. You just stay away from anything that your instincts tell you is trouble and you are OK. I have had a few close calls in Brazil (as opposed to zero close calls in Thailand) but now I know more about what to look for and also know I do need to take more care there.

If you go, I suggest you definately find a condo (there are plenty to be found rented by guys who rent to us), especialy if you will be there for a few weeks or more. More privacy, no hassles and the girls like it more.

I will keep going to both places. I like variety!

• 2 weeks later...

I have lived in Brasil on and off since my late teens and to Thailand on and off past 8 years. Both countries are monger paradise. But the landscape of Brasil is much more exciting, astounding, much more beatiful than Thailand by far far. Also there is nothing compared to the beautiful and passionate morenas in Brasil.

I combined both sex and tourism in both countries and Brasil score much higher. I have learned the basic Brasil Portuguese so I have a very good time catching amatures as well on a long stay. I have discovered many heavens on earth in Brasil.

I discovered the city of Floripa(Florianopolis) in the southern state of Santa Catarina since my teen years. Simply amazing with beautiful nature, with countless amazingly beautiful beaches in the city limits and also beatiful women. I always spend summer months from Nov to Feb in Floripa. Floripa is really for me heaven on earth. The living cost is also about the same as Thailand. The city and it's atmosphere should be one the wonders of the world as well.

Also there are some really nice beach towns on the coastal Sao Paulo. The Santos-Guaruja-Bertioga-Riviera Sao lourenco-Sao Vicente ect so called Litoral Sao Paulo is so beatiful with so many nice beach towns and packed with beatiful women in summer months. All only 1-2 hours from accessing to the grand metropolis of Sao Paulo.

Also I have long stayed many times in the coastal Rio de Janeiro. Cabo Frio-Buzios-Angras dos Reis all so amazing nature wonders and beaches for great long stay, with Parati a nice day trip get away.

Also there are many really beatiful beach towns on the eastern seaboard. I have stayed in Fortaleza, Porto Seguro, Aracaju, Natal, Vitoria, Maceio, Recife, ect ect, all really amazing beach cities with lots of night actions.

If anyone got tired of Thailand want to discover a new ground, I reccomend take a trip to Brasil and explore Floripa, Fortaleza, Litoral Sao Paulo and Litoral Rio, and also eastern coastal beach towns.

Another good thing is that no one is considered a foreigner no matter what you look like as long as you don't speak, so Brasil is very good for all people to blend in. Visa also no problem, can stay up to 180 days easily no visa required, then can make a visa run to the amazing Foz Iguacu (Iguacu Fall) walk to the Argentina or Paraguay side for sightseeing then back to Brasil for another half year. I will be going to Floripa in February and stay for the Carnival 2006 there with a side trip to Bahia for 2 weeks.

• 9 months later...

DenverWill, I went to Brasil over 15 years back with 2 mates, we stayed on the Copacabana. 5 minutes from HELP. I would like to visit again soon but like you said, its knowing where to go....any advice on clubs and bars ?....i know Help is still full of hookers and there was always a few dodgy characters outside, even then.

Are there any areas, clubs or bars where Transexuals hang out, i guess most of them are hookers, but like Thailand i suppose they have thier own places. I like both regular girls and TG's ....just depends on the mood and who i meet. Would be heplful to get a heads up on some of the cool places as Help is the only place i can remember.

Archived