Red Light English

Lamock Chokaprret

My girlfriend was looking over my shoulder. 'Garry' itself is very bad slang for hooker, but I couldn't say the other 2 words. Thanks for adding it.

Also my GF said it's actually 'puying borigarn'. TRANSLATION: a woman offering her service

quote:

Originally posted by Buen Jai:

My girlfriend was looking over my shoulder. 'Garry' itself is very bad slang for hooker, but I couldn't say the other 2 words. Thanks for adding it.

Also my GF said it's actually 'puying borigarn'. TRANSLATION: a woman offering her service

ee-dork doesn`t mean prostitute. It is a merely a term of abuse without definite meaning. However, if you add the "thong" it will mean "flower of gold" and that would suggest a promicuous woman, a whore.

ee-dork-thong-garee-chang-yet is a much more rude expression generally saying that someone (a woman) is the scum of the earth.

When working class girls refer to their profession they don`t use any of the terms mentioned in this thread instead they say that they are: Puuying khaay dtua. (mid tone) Literally women who sell their bodies (not tickets dtua = rising tone)

Hua Nguu

quote:

Originally posted by NopebutforU:

eeh dooch thong karee chang yet all together!!
laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

Paak wan ja tai!!

chang yet is something like "get fuck by an elephant!".funny expression

Yes, it may seem so to you. However, I am not sure that thais fel the same way. wink.gif" border="0

By the way: the expression "ja tai" is exclusively used by women, so I am happy to see that a farang woman is joining the forum. laugh.gif" border="0

Hua Nguu

By the way: the expression "ja tai" is exclusively used by women,

Really? I believe I saw the expression used by a Thai male poster on a thai bulletin board in the phrase: "narak ja dtai". Is that the same "ja tai" you refer to? What does it mean, I could guess, but I wasn't sure.

Archived