SAFARI - Saphiriver

Nervous_Dog

I know, kick myself but we honestly ran out of time. Thanks Phil and KK, it's hard, because sometimes we know 90% of animals in Zoos belong somewhere else, the Polar bear enclosure is one that leaps to mind, along with the whales.

That said it is also good fun for kids. Personally I think if they got rid of most of the animals, had a few more shows there, no one would think the place less fun.

Again I can;t comment on the safari part, paid for it but ran out of time!

According to our Taxi driver home, we could use the tickets for up to a month I think, however I know we won;t get time to see the safari part within the month so gave the unused tickets to the taxi driver.

DOG

There are two prices as usual, one in Englis, 700 baht for both, and one in Thai, at I think 390 for both.

Personally I wouldn't patronise ANY place that has dual pricing, I woud rather take my Kids to Singapore or as we do go to the park & zoo attractions on trips back to OZ. The new CM night safari is openly advertising that its foriegner price is 400% higher than the Thai price, FUCK THEM! What will they propose to charge my kids ? 200% more than pure Thai.

Archived