Cosmetic Surgery in Pattaya

drlove

I went to Bangkok Pattya hospital in Pattaya to consult about a minor bit of cosmetic surgery.

The doctor was young, maybe 30, and sort of playing around with a bunch of girls on staff when I arrived. The girls were giggling, and Khun Doctor really seemed into the young ladies.

I talked to him and my impression was that he was just okay. The horseplay / flirting that I saw pretty much put me off. I don't think I want this guy cutting on me, and I would like to talk to someone else. I see a couple of problems with this.

First, I don't know how many doctors they have in that department. Second, there is a matter of him losing face if I want to talk to someone else. My first preference in all this would be to find another doctor at that hospital that I feel more confidence with.

Has anyone had any experience with cosmetic surgery in Pattaya?

I would prefer to have it done at Bangkok Pattaya Hosp because I am a regular there and they have a good reputation. There is also Pattaya International Hosp and I would consider going there.

The surgery would be done under local anesthetic and no hospital stay required.

Any info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dr. Love

I suggest forgoing Pattaya hospitals and go to either of the below BKK hospitals, both of which have a decent reputation for cosmetic surgeries:

Bumrungard:

http://www.bumrungrad.com/en/packages/spec/cosmetic/

Yanhee Hospital:

http://yanhee.net/new1.htm

Yanhee is less costly than Bumrungard and is where many upscale Thai's go for various cosmetic procedures.

When it comes to your health, even cosmetically, it's time to fuck the face issue!

I second LD's (OK ... rookie) recommendation to visit Yanhee ... excellent physicians & results at probably the best prices.

However, if you're stuck on Pattaya, drop into Pattaya International Hospital between Beach Rd. and Second Rd. & also, between Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Nua. They do a fair share of plastic surgery; and, are probably cheaper than Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. ... there's some nice looking nurses there for eye candy! :xmsgrin:

Archived