no room at the Hua Hin?

paul101

Started to try and book a hotel in Hua Hin for the end of Dec a couple of weeks ago. The first choice came back as full via asia rooms as did all the other ones chosen. Since then have tried thailand hotel.com, they took three days to let me know city beach is full, sawadee.com took 12 hours to tell me the same. Have tried phoning hotels and guest houses, so as the mrs, all full. Tried precission reservations, asiatravel and planet holiday none could even suggest a hotel. Then on trying a last one on sawadee.com it came back as full but they did suggest another one-the first one I tried to book on asiarooms two weeks ago :(, maybe they had a cancellation or maybe TIT. Anyway looks like HH will be doing good business this year.

I just got back from Hua Hin about 1 hour ago, and it was really cold there (windy and about 23 degrees, and you couldn't use the beach as the tide was very high, right up to the walls. I stayed at the Hilton, it is nice but pricey) I noticed a new hotel called the Fresh Inn right across from the Hilton.

• 2 weeks later...

fresh inn is an old one stayed there 5 years ago but it has been renovated. Stayed at the tipurai city OK, new and in good location but expensive and rooms very small. Noticed one called fulay inn which looked good. Hua Hin has developed too much and lost a lot of it's charm, still a few good places though

I was just at the Fresh Inn last trip. All remolded. All new.

Nice pool. Very good restaurant. Nice location. Off season price of 1500 baht.

Try the PP Villa or Jed Pee Nong down street. Sofitel ain't too shabby, though. Hilton has a free newspaper every day.

Chuckles said:

I just got back from Hua Hin about 1 hour ago, and it was really cold there (windy and about 23 degrees, and you couldn't use the beach as the tide was very high, right up to the walls. I stayed at the Hilton, it is nice but pricey) I noticed a new hotel called the Fresh Inn right across from the Hilton.

I stayed in the Fresh Inn on Spring 1994.

I can still remember the nice short haired girl who has knocked at my door late at night :shhh::sex:

Archived