Nana Disco 400bht entry!!

thefezman

It was true at least on wednesday night, left around 3am and it was still opened. Several FLs from CM2 showed up after 2. Might as well pen it down in your afterhours notebook.

Hope we get more coming.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that makes more sense if it really can stay open later. Afterall I think it's the best place to pick up freelancers in Bangkok. CM2 girls just tend to demand higher prices only because they are in CM2. And in Thermae I wasn't getting any attention from the girls, all the best looking girls were after Japanese guys. Only the older and the uglier even glanced at our table.

It's been 400 baht for months, with 2 (I believe) "free" drinks. Girls get in free.

As someone said, it's like a prepaid barfine.

Lifetime memberships are 3000 baht. You and 3/4 friends can get in free forever (no free drink).

And, you are not allowed to give a girl your drink ticket or a free drink that you get. The bouncers will be on you right away.

I believe in free eneterprise, but the Aussie twats that run this place are really overdoing the milking machine. (BTW, nothing against Aussies, only against twats)

On the night in question, the disco stayed open until around 2.30am, still think 400bht is way over the odds.

Incidentally, I barfined a girl from Nana last night for the first time. She was a very pretty girl from Rainbow 4. Paid bar 600bht and was quoted longtime 2000bht.

Came back to hotel room and she then insisted she said 2000bht was shortime and she couldn't longtime because 'mama and papa were expecting her home'. I have been here enough times to realise when I am being bullshitted so I told here that the best idea would be to leave my room as I don't do shortime and I will go back to Rainbow 4 tomorrow to get a refund on my barfine from the mamasan. After numerous phone calls to her 'sister' (more like thai boyfriend), she stayed the night and although she was quite responsive in bed, the whole scenario had already ruined it for me.

This has been my first and only negative experience with a girl in Thailand in the 5 times I have been here and has seriously warned me off barfining girls from Rainbow 4.

anyone who knows the nana disco for a long time knows that the selection of gals in there nowadays sucks bigtime.

a rotten collection of ugly bad assed shortimers.

and you have to pay 400 for the privelidge ?no thanks there are a lot better places where the gals are better attitudinous and a lot better looking.

and discos that are cheaper with drinks included.

You and Neo have it pegged right. At "only" 150 a couple of years ago, was okay. At 300 last Spring, I went inside once. Just waited for the parking lot to fill up a few minutes later as the lasses from NP got off their stages and came looking for work. 1500 LT (like til noon or later) worked fine twice.

Fezman, there are exceptions of course, but what you experienced was the level of service that many/most girls in NEP now consider to be normal i.e. piss you about and demand silly money for ST, or/and try and turn an agreed LT to ST back in the room. Very rarely go in there these days and would'nt consider bar fining from there if i was still single unless it was a must have type bird and just an ST for sensible money in the rooms on the top floor.

Simie.

When I first moved here a couple of years ago I liked Nana Plaza. Slowly but surely I really started turning off the place much the same time Soi Cowboy seemed to be getting its shit together.

Now I don't think I've been to NEP more than twice in the last six months. Once was just last week because a work colleague from out of town wanted to see what it was all about. Went to Cowboy on Friday night and reminded myself why I will never go back to NEP unless absolutely necessary.

Sorry, but I absolutely hate that place now.

Archived