New Year's Eve in Pattaya

t-ride

Hi guys,

I will be in Pattaya for the new year's eve with my TGF and as I'm really not familiar with the location I would like to know if any of you know a nice place to be to celebrate the new year coming?

All ideas are welcome.

Best wishes to everyone.

Joeed

Up to you.Your definetly spoilt for choice here.My recommendation would be Soi 8.This street is absolutely fucking mental new years eve:drunk:!

Watch those crazy idiots with the fire crackers though otherwise you'll get perforated eardrums of badly burnt or both :(.

celebrate with your TGF? depends whether she is a GTGGF or a BGTGF!

with the former maybe in a nice resort like Royal Cliff, Sheraton or in a nightspot like Hard Rock, Shennanigan's, bar of Amari etc. with the latter in Soi 8, Walkingstreet or in one of the huge disco's like Tony's, Marine, Hollywood or Lucifer

Free2Fly said:

Just about everywhere you go will be 'going off'. I'm in Pattaya now and the place is pretty damn busy, happy to be escaping back to Bangkok tomorrow.

Too many One Man Freak Shows in Pattaya, entertaining while despairing at the same time...

:(

That's about what I expected. We decided to be in Bkk during this time for that very reason. Pattaya during Christmas/New Years week is the worst time to be there IMHO.

Spent a couple New Years in Pattaya and have to agree with Lusty, the Beer Bar areas in Soi 8 or Soi 2/3 are pretty wild. Worth seeing at least once (assuming you survive it).

Most of the Beer Bars hand out free food and even shots, people will be dancing in the streets and on Bar Tops, fireworks everywhere, including even in the bars at times. Total druken and wild Mayhem! :eek:

I'll be copping an eyeful of pussy at various favourite gogos, but at midnight Bali Hai pier is a popular spot to celebrate the incoming year. Usually lots of fireworks and good wholesome fun without the pissheads who cause trouble back in my home country.

:beer:

PS. No offence intended to my fellow Aussie pissheads. My mates would vouch that I more than qualify for that title myself. But I'm a very quiet, laidback example of the genre.... no smashing bottles and picking fights down at Bali Hai pier on New Years Eve. All good clean family fun there, mate.

Pattaya is good fun at New Years. Shame on you all for looking down on it because you couldn't get enough (insert desire here). Go up on the hill and watch the fireworks, it's quite spectacular. Go to one of the hotels if you want to spend a lot of money in a sheepish-japanese-follow-everyone-else kind of way. Not necessary, in my humble opinion. The Bali-Hai pier suggestion sounded good, too.

Archived