How many TG have you fucked!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On PP...

If you look back to a few of my posts in October you'll see the bad taste I had for PP. After the event I couldn't wait to get out of Cambodia...yet headed to Siem Reap and then back to Poipet...more gamble in me! [Removed - KS] The places I found from Pattaya, Bangkok, phuket and Chiang Mai caused me to question my purpose in p4p...like the scenes in 8mm where Cage is inserted into S&M flophouses and the like...I too found all the unimaginable!

After all it's the 80% fact and 20% make believe that makes life fun, interesting and enjoyable. However, in p4p it's more like 100% balls out and the hard-core is never make believe! The things I've done and continue to move toward cause me to open up more truthfully...not sure why!

SkiBum

kamui said:

For me it was up to now 4-5 girls in Thailand. I never had two at the same time nor two different girls at the same day, but I am not a sex maniac anyway...

:snowman:

Honest,

Honest but a shame.,

Just try to adventure, take a 3 or 4 some next time. You will never forget it and will keep wanting it. If the Girls (or boys if you like that) are good and giving good service it will be an experience to remember...

Back in 1988 I quit counting when I hit the 50 number. Never the same girl and always came.

When I realized that most guys never hit 20-30 girls :shakehead in their lifetime I figured their was no point in counting past 50 back then.

17 years later I can only imagine... :xmascheer

Archived