How many TG have you fucked!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asiafun said:

Back in 1988 I quit counting when I hit the 50 number. Never the same girl and always came.

When I realized that most guys never hit 20-30 girls :shakehead in their lifetime I figured their was no point in counting past 50 back then.

17 years later I can only imagine... :xmascheer

hey, when ya gonna finish up your trip report, asiafun? :up:

Hi,

LivestockLover, what is your problem?

I am getting really tired of the constant sniping at the moderation. What is so difficult in understanding that you can attack the message but not the messenger? Flames only beget more flames.

I suggest you knock the sniping and get with the program.

Sanuk!

Old Hippie said:

"...How many TG have you fucked!..."

NOT ENOUGH!!!!

Damn straight , skippy! That is the reason so many of us keep comming over...right! Why is it beyond some to grasp this simple idea? Geez, I'm some kind of monster because I count how many TG I fuck! Unbelievable how absurd so many of you nobs out there really are!

SkiBum

I stopped posting when an idiot flamed me for fucking a couple of girls a day. My bud who used to go to Thailand with me busted my balls for fucking too many girls..often as well. I found out through his gal that he could only do it once a day or more like once every 2 days. but he loved to eat his bangers,hot dogs and drink all day. A real drunk punter if you ask me. To each his own I thought. I never busted his balls but he hated the fact that I fucked so many girls. Sayonara my friend. I have not spoken to him. There was a repost to my original post stating why I wanted to do it all the time. I'M ONLY THERE ONCE A YEAR AND I DON'T HAVE A girlfriend. very simple I don't tell you how to have fun! GET OFF MY BACK. chok dii. eee

Hi,

"So, please give me some examples of how you would attack a poster's message but not the poster"

How about "That is pretty dispicable behavior."?

You are expressing your disgust at the poster's behavior (i.e. the message), but not flaming him.

A comment like "You are a fucking asshole rapist." is directly targeting the person and would be considered a flame and is not acceptable.

Note the difference between 'That' and 'You'?

Clear now?

Sanuk!

PS Looking at your past posts I think you full well understand the above, yet prefer to stir the shit. Let me make it clear to you once and for all that such is not tolerated here.

I have been off the board for a while, but I do recall criticising SkiBum in the past for his attitude which I perceived as demeaning Thai women.

Time changes one......now I feel somewhat envious that he has the financial resources, strong libido and liberated morals for him to enjoy life so much.

Enjoy pal, I only hope I am not in the same bar as you one day as I doubt I could get a girl to look my way.

Archived