Does this piss you off or not?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batty, your first reaction was the best and you should have left it by that! I don't expect from anyone to be respectful to the girl on my side, that is my job. As long he is just looking it doesn't hurt me and it doesn't make me boil at all! If he was trying to talk to her I would still remain calm, maybe an old customer or just a friend, none of the girls I know would respond too nice to him if he was a stranger, if he was trying to touch her that would be the point where he is better a quick runner or a good fighter!

In your situation I would have just moved one because it is me who is going home with her! Many girls like it to get checked out, your girl seems to be one of them, that is what you have to respect in the first place or find a girl who only likes to be looked at by you! Expecting from a alcoholized bloke on the street to respect your feelings is probably a little too much.

With all due respect Batty, it is rather a confidence issue than a respect issue, if you were confident enough you would have thought to yourself that he is a sad little twat instead of showing him that he can get to you!

Once while out with my wife and a couple of friends (him farang, she his Thai wife) we got out of a taxi and some old Thai bitch with big hair (you know the hi-so type) commented that we must have just picked up the girls at Patpong.

Now that was insulting!

Felt like going over to her and reading her the riot act but my wife intervened because she heard it too and saw the look on my face.

Of all the nerve ... I hate Patpong!

Archived