Does this piss you off or not?

On the way back from BTS last night with GF, walking down quiet Soi of Suk, two fellow fellang are walking on the same soi in the opposite direction, towards us. My GF is a good looker with great body, and dresses well and naturally one of the two guys starts checking her out as he approaches. No problem with me, I'm with a great looking girl hand in hand and always feel pride at other guys checking her out......

Within limits and respectfully

Then he starts making it too obvious.

Thing is, if I check out another girl with a guy, I do so discretely out of respect for the girl AND the boyfriend. If it becomes obvious that I'm leering, I avert my gaze and leave it at that.

However, this twat starts looking her up and down, with prime focus on her tits (let me just say that she was in a long dress to her ankles and suit jacket, not short mini skirt with boob tube, certainly not asking for looks like this)

This pisses me off but I dont worry. To make him aware that I?m not too cool with it, I give him a little eye... nothing threatening... just enough to make him know that I KNOW he is checking out my girl in a big leery way.... but no worries mate, were all blokes and we all look, just don?t take the piss. You know what I mean... you can relay this in a look. A stare with a slight friendly grin usually does the trick for them to take the hint. In other words... ??Leave it out mate I don?t like it, but don?t worry all is cool''.

The guy acknowledges that I?m onto him, looks at me, then looks BACK at my girl again in what I can only describe as Benny Hilly style... tongue almost hanging out, straight at the tits then the leg, back to the tits....then back at me to my now full on 'your gonna get one pal look'..... And then back to my GF!

You had to be there... proper piss take. I wouldn?t mind if he was gorping at her face only, but the way he made it so obvious by checking out her tits, legs, in a very animated fashion... It was proper in your face, ''I?m checking out your girl, and don?t care you can see me leering, and would love to fuck her, bollocks to you'' kinda thing.

So I stopped my girl, stood more or less face on and said; ''dickhead... are you getting a good look there you sad twat?'' He scuttles away head down, end of matter.

Honestly, I didn?t over react.... you had to be there to appreciate how leery/pervy and disrespectful this tit was. I was gagging to chin him if I?m honest, I was that pissed off.

My GF was confused.

HER ''what your problem?''

ME ''didn?t you see the guy? What a cheeky twat!'' Lucky I didn?t have a go at him!''

HER ''Yeh I see him look me like that, but you tell me many times you don?t mind man look at me, make you proud, so what?s your problem''

ME '' yeh but not LIKE THAT! The guy was a fraction off bending you over! And he knew that I didn?t like it but still perved like that!''

HER ''so you don?t care man look me, but care man look me if he knows you don?t like it?''

ME ''well, er, yeh... I suppose but.....''

HER ''so then, you not really angry him look me, you angry you loose face?''

ME ''no... I don?t care about face...I didn?t loose any face...I err... its just that... you know what I mean babe!...''

HER ''no, I don?t understand''

ME (thinking) ''AAAARRRGHHHH! Why is it so hard to explain yourself sometimes!'' No matter babe, are you hungry?

Then, in the lift today going up to my apartment with GF, Arab gets in lift and let me tell you, this guy may has well have been in a go-go the way he was so blatantly looking her up and down. Far worse than the guy yesterday. I didn?t say anything or even throw him a look as I didn?t want a repeat conversation with my GF.

Must be coincidence, because in 7 months with my GF these are the only times i have got REAL wound up as dosent usualy bother me as it is within the remit of respect to a degree.

How do you guys react to this? Do you feel like running up to them and saying ''twat! I haven?t just bar fined her, she's my GF and I'm not up for you looking like that!''

Or do you just shrug it off, no matter how blatant they are?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just keep walking. Hold her close and smile that she is with you and the other guys only wish they were in your spot.

Last night everybody was pretty drunk, most likely those guys were pretty wasted too. No point in wasting any energy if they are only looking.

What you've got to remember Batty is a lot of guys think every TG they see especially around Suk is on the game and thats how they are treated. To them you could have been a punter off for a ST and this guy is thinking I'll keep an eye for her next time I'm up NP. Don't stress about it. When she starts returning the look then I'd start to worry.

It figures both guys drooling like dogs were alone. There are always some guys in the scene making trouble with their antics and they rarely take their own girl.

When i had a gf in the scene she was a magnet for trouble with both farang AND thai guys. She did not do anything to bring on the trouble (tho her tattoos on her brown skin and 42 kilo tight body and "special" way of dresing may had something to do with it). If i would have it out with every farang guy who stared and every thai guy who made a rude comment i would have been fighting daily. As hard as it is you gotta just ignore guys with IQs similar to their shoe size.

Hi,

"What you've got to remember Batty is a lot of guys think every TG they see especially around Suk is on the game and thats how they are treated. "

Sad, but true.

I remember an incident a friend told me. He was eating something along Sukhumvit with his wife late at night when some guy came up to them and asked my friend where he found her (i.e. the wife). My friend replied "That's my wife you are talking about."

The guy paused for a second and then asked "So, are those real?" (my friend's wife is rather well endowed ;) ). That's when my friend got pissed, stood up and told the guy he'd better leave.

Luckily for the guy he finally came to his senses and left.

Sanuk!

what do you expect in that area with a horny woman.

there are so many dickheads around that if you dont ignore it you will be getting into fights and arguments all the time.

Wisdom comes with age i guess.

I remember on UK TV there was a guy married to a blond gal with enormous tits. He said he had to ignore all the insults and snide remarks or he would be fighting with guys all the time, every day .

gummigut said:

Poor manners.

I just say return the poor manners.

It'll most likely happen again, so think ahead of time something you could do that would make them feel stupid and you don't get so worked up.

:)

<<burp>>

Good Advice Gummi,

I would go one further, explain to your partner how the situation made you blood boil, tell her indirectly that the remarks fuel you ego (come on every guy wants to have a hot babe) and make situations such as this into a Private Joke.

I do believe we both put up with the same crap 20 odd years ago in our boring UK towns, it was not worth a scene back then and it sure ain't worth it now.

If your lass paid them the slightest attention reaction is acceptable but from what you tell us it was just a couple of "Fly By Night Farangs" you will probably never see again, you are the resident with the partner why get stressed?

Batty said:

On the way back from BTS last night with GF, walking down quiet Soi of Suk, two fellow fellang are walking on the same soi in the opposite direction, towards us. ...

That was you? Sorry about that. Just joking, I was pretty f'ed up NYE but don't remember any confrontations. ::

Archived