Does this piss you off or not?

''Maybe you should move out of Suk area?''

Nah I'm cool, as i said just had the general hump over Chrimbo... kinda 'went into one'!

Having said that, i am starting to get fed up with living in the general Nana area. Nothing against Nana, but just dosent seem ideal living here, so im looking for somwehere on Suk away from the crowds with more of a 'local' feel. I took a stroll down soi 22/24/26 yesterday and thought that was a cool little area, loads of quirky little bars, resteraunts even a couple of themed bars. Looks ok down there. Off to check it out soon and get appartment round there somewhere. As usual i got fed up with walking yesterday and thought to hell with it i'll come back again!

Thats the only pain with appartment hunting here.... shit loads of walking.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Batty, thought you where moving to Phuket? I used to live in Suk soi 6 but not ideal in many ways as too close to the nana area as you said. We then moved to Suk soi 41 which is just across the road more or less from the sois you are looking at. I far prefered it there and felt a lot more a home and it was a lot easier to stay in if i wanted too. But was still only a 5 minute walk to the BTS and handy for many places including Emporium and soi 33.

Simie.

Simie

Yep, I am mate... but not until March. I have a few commitments in BKK over the next couple months, which I was already aware of but planed to work around from Phuket. Thinking about it, it wouldn?t be feasible. Some guys from company that my boss does some biz with are staying in BKK end of Jan for a week, my boss wants me to hang around with them and just kinda take care. Then I have a mate staying in BKK early Feb for 2 weeks, haven?t seen him for 2 years but speak weekly... Before all this though my mate is coming over to live with TG, and I promised him my apartment. With these three things in mind, it would be silly to move to phuket, then travel back to BKK 3 times. My mate's paying me the deposit for current apartment, and I?ll simply transfer it to a place further down suk. I don?t like BKK to be honest, and look forward to Phuket but for the time being I may aswell do couple months in a quieter area. Soi 22/24/26 looks nice and quiet.

BuffHello said:

what do you expect in that area with a horny woman.

there are so many dickheads around that if you dont ignore it you will be getting into fights and arguments all the time.

Wisdom comes with age i guess.

I remember on UK TV there was a guy married to a blond gal with enormous tits. He said he had to ignore all the insults and snide remarks or he would be fighting with guys all the time, every day .

Exactly,

Do you forget where you are! Seems like an overreaction to me. I don't think I had to be there.

I have/had an absolutely gorgeous TGF in Bkk. She was stared at and hit on where ever she went. Being hand in hand with me was not much of a deterrent. Had all sorts of guys ask her about ST while walking hand in hand around the Sukhumvit area. Didn't bother me in the least. I knew that I was the one getting into her panties that night and not the other guy and that's all that mattered. ::

On Loy Kratong in Pattaya I BF'd a Living Doll showcase chick who was dolled out in all the traditional gears. We walked out to the Pier, I didn't mind all the looks as she looked a stunner.

But after the 100th fella stopped her/us to get a photo with her it did get kind of annoying.

I have often enjoyed an eyefull of a BG on another fellas arm, so can't point the finger. Do unto others......

Coz

Guys, as I said, I'm cool with people looking to a degree. Don?t take this outa context here!.. I don?t care people looking that?s fine, but I did not exaggerate the story and the guy did take the piss. It is at my discretion to determine if someone is taking the piss or not, please trust me when I say this guy was, ok? I don?t make a habit of rearing up at any guy who looks at my GF, but if someone takes the piss then fuck'em, I will say something.

Easy St....

You had several guys enquire directly to your TGF about ST, and you said or did nothing? Honestly? You are walking along the street with your TGF, hand in hand, a guy walks up and says ''Hey honey, any chance I can get a bit of ST when you are finished with this muppet?'' I?m sorry, but if this was a GF and you cared for the girl, than what sort of man are you for shrugging that off? Pathetic mate. Sorry, but it is. There is a major difference between being cool and shrugging stuff off, and having no bloody backbone mate.

Cozmo...

I?m not pointing the finger, as I wasn?t with a bar girl. You were with a BG and guys stopped you to take pictures...fine. Actually BG or non BG, either way a guy stopping to request a photo is massively complimentary and I would be chuffed no matter who I was with. But that?s hardly relevant to being with a non bar girl GF and some guy more or less giving me the middle finger whilst his tongue is hanging out. How is that the same to ''pardon me, do you mind if I get a photo of your girl, she is lovely''... I would be grinning from ear to ear at that. But massively leering and taking the piss is way, way different.

As I said, and just to be clear, I don?t mind people looking, I actually like it.... but I?m sorry, we all have different tolerance levels and standards and if someone goes over board, I?ll say something. If someone actually stops my Gf and enquires to ST whilst I am hand in hand, as EasySt claims, I would knock the cunt out.

Unfortunately to most around the Suk or Patpong area Falang + Thai Lady = Punter + Prostitute. Your girl could have born in Sussex for all anyones knows and never been to LOS before but thats just the way it is. Had a guy in Indra once walk past me and GF and say "Sexy" in Nepalese. Not knowing GF speaks Nepalese fluently she told me what he had said. I went after him and asked him to apologise to which he did, but he'd automatically made an assumption. As for the long unwelcome stares you just have to accept there's some fucking idiots out there and your going to come across them from time to time. Deal with it at the time the best way you see how whether it be to just ignore and keep walking or confront it head-on. For fuck sake don't let it consume you. Guy who was staring probably forgot about it once you turned the corner whereas here you are a week later still dwelling on it. Let go and remember it comes with the turf. :beer:

Bust1, yep I accept that. Unfortunately some guys are indeed gonna assume you are with a BG. But, and this is where we may differ a little bit... I see that as there problem, not mine.

Walking along a leafy London suburb with a GF and a guy ogles big time and I would think 'cheeky twat', but leave it at that. In BKK, I think nothing of it as I accept where I am. But this guy was only a fraction of rubbing his cock and after a couple of stern but friendly looks (all in a couple seconds) he carried on perving.

I can?t stress enough that I don?t have a problem with guys checking out my GF. No problem at all. Just don?t leer in a totally perverted way, when it?s obvious I don?t like it, as this was.

I?m not dwelling on it, just following up the posts and trying to make my point. Sometimes threads get jumbled and the initial point gets taken the wrong way... such as some people thinking I have a problem with guys looking at my GF, when I don?t. Its not consuming me in any way, shape or form... but when someone posts 'yeh but guys checking out you bar fine is ok, you ARE in LOS'', I have to reply and make my point, again, that I wasn?t with a BG, I wasn?t even near a bar, she wasn?t dressed like a BG, and it wasn?t just a harmless look. It was more than that. I post about being with a well dressed GF on a quiet soi and some people compare that with being in a go-go with a bar fined BG, and how I need to chill. Two different things.

It should make no difference wether you are with a ST, LT or GF this sort of behaviour is unacceptable. As I saided before look, admire but to it with respect and tact. I agree completely with Batty, if some arsehole came up and asked her if she was STG regardless if she was or not I would rip they face off, sorry.

Not trying to be dismissive Batty that's why I brought up the incident at Indra. If I hadn't dealt with it straigt away I would probably still be brewing about it. The other thing is some people are so self obssessed that they sometimes become oblivious to how they appear to others. Hopefully the guy I confronted will think twice before doing it again.

Archived