Thai girls and their regions?

asiafun

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I one met a girl a group of girls in Kanchanaburi who were totaly knockout fit... sparkling eyes, chisled cheek bones, pert tits, rock hard arses... just stunning.

They came from Sweden though. Does this count? ;)

Aside from this, at the risk of sounding ignorant.... Thais all look the same to me! dark skin. long dark hair, brown eyes. Same same, but not different!

Batty said:

I one met a girl a group of girls in Kanchanaburi who were totaly knockout fit... sparkling eyes, chisled cheek bones, pert tits, rock hard arses... just stunning.

They came from Sweden though.

Too funny. My wife tells me that Kanchanaburi girls have a reputation as being the plumpest in Thailand because of their penchant for sweets... ::

She, on the other hand, is quite slim and craves the spicy seafood dishes from her native Krabi, which are every bit as hot as the notorious Isaan fare.

Is it just me or does anyone find most of the girls from Chiang Mai to be kind of boring in bed. Every single girl I have had from Chiang Mai has been this way. It's gotten to the point where I don't even bother taking them anymore if they say they are from Chiang Mai.

I do agree with OH that the Thai Khumer girls from around the Surin area tend to be my favorite in terms of looks and personality. Some of the girls from the towns around Bangkok can be quite good too. The Issan girls are my least favorite but I still love them all.

Archived