Thai girls and their regions?

asiafun

Is there a section that breaks down thai girls by their regions they are from and describes the general charecteristics of these girls?

OH seems to have an issue with SSKT girls

Isaan girls are generally regarded as poor but dedicated to their families and larger than average breast sizes...

and so on...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Certain regions might have certain physical characteristics...but a lot depends on the ethnic background of the individual girls...In generel, I like the Thai Khmer mix, which is most often found in Surin, and Si Sak*t, and I think most heavily (might be wrong here) in Buri Ram. Khmer Language is widely spoken in these areas, and many people have some Lhmer in their ethnic back ground. Likewise, certain areas have more Chinese influence or more Lao influence...all depends on the area and family back ground I would think...

do i care where they come from?

as long as they open their mouths and legs i am happy....... :elephant:

some speak Thai,Khmer,Laos and whatever else.

i know when thay are screaming as i fuck them that they are saying 'fuck me big boy,i cum 7 times'.......... :grinyes:

big tits,small tits.........could'nt care.

but i like a smooth pussy and i like to shave the Girl........much better for my tongue............

asiafun said:

Is there a section that breaks down thai girls by their regions they are from and describes the general charecteristics of these girls?

OH seems to have an issue with SSKT girls

Isaan girls are generally regarded as poor but dedicated to their families and larger than average breast sizes...

and so on...

Southern girls have a real nose, often bigger eyes...and doesn't eat Som Tam and Kau Niau (sticky rice). :up:

Archived