How to avoid ladyboy's?

wasabi

Size of the hands and feet are usually a good give away. And the mustache/five o'clock shadow. :: But yeah, head size, adam's apple (if not shaved through surgery as some do), agressiveness, height, bigger tits than is usual, reluctance to have full on sex but willing to give a BJ, seen walking arm and arm with Old Hippy on Sukhumvit.

Actually it is only rarely that you can't usually tell. There have been a few though I was stumped when seeing. One in a Pattaya beer bar was virtually indistinguishable from a Thai lass. And she/he had the full operation last I heard. That one would be a VERY tough call in my opinion. Most I can spot from a block away. Oh, another clue is exaggerated feminine stance and mannerisms. Voice is usually a good indication as well.

Don't worry about it. You can 'usually' tell. Unless your gaydar is on the fritz due to imbibing too much alcohol. :D

Ask Old Hippy for his little black book, then just avoid anyone mentioned in there. :beer::yikes::neener::wave:

Cent

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry about it?

My first trip to Thailand the lads picked me up at the airport, after years of badgering me to come I finally made it.

So having never been to Thailand or actually seen many Thai girl before, what it my so called friends do?

Drive me straight to Casanovas in NEP. :yikes:

Well as I had never been in a Go-Go or any other bar in LOS before I thought it was great. There I am sitting there getting more drunk by the minute, a girl on each arm (are so I thought at the time) and my mates laughing they heads off.

It wasn't till I got to the state where I was wanting to take the pair of these Katoys home that my mates bottled and told me the truth.

As you can imagine I sobered pretty quick, was well pissed off, I had sat there for 3 hours with a bloke on each arm feeling my knob. :o

The next day I saw the funny side of it and it has become some what of a ritual when friends come for the first time.

Cruel bastards that we are, but being good friends we always rescue them before the end of the night, or except one of the lads who did not want rescueing. :hubba: :hubba:

Mr Wasabi sir:

Tell tale signs of a ladyboy: dark hair, dark skin, thin body.

It is vital to the salvation of your soul that you remember the above.

I could pontificate for hours regarding my encounters but suffice to say that one experience stands out.

I met a fallen lady of the night and decided to minister to her .

Before i knew it she pulled off her shirt and exposed her breasts. I was still unaware of the danger and began to explain that i am an emissary of the holy see and she should put her clothes on. Instead she went into a demon like rage and that is when I knew of my mistake. I ran for the door but she was there first.

She tied me up and forced me to watch her act out a known ritual of satan himself.

After, i was institutionalized for a time. If you make the mistake i have made the trauma may be too much to live with.

I had pretty much the same thing happen to me, I was new to asia when I met with a friend in Singapore for a week before we went to Thailand for my first time there too. So where did we go? The Crazy Horse !!!! The place was full of them, I got up to go take a leak, all the way there and back I had "girls" feeling me up, kissing me on the cheek and asking me to buy them a drink. I get back to the mate and the other friends he had brought out for the occasion and tell them I love the place. The mate asks why, I say I just got chatted up by 8 girls.

By then all the guys were listening and the mate asks which one would I have taken home so I give him a "are you fucking nuts?" look and told him I would be starting at number one and working my way through to eight! Then he says " that's great mate because we're in a gay bar and those girls are all guys !" The rest of the new "friends" pissed themselves. Appartently it was a newbie initiation thing and it had happened to them to the first time they came to Singapore....

I went and sat in the corner and told him I was getting the fuck out after I finished my beer. Priorities first you know !

I don't know about the rest of the posters, but I never 'saw' a lady for the first few years while in Thailand. I guess if you are looking for them you will see them all over the place but if you are preoccupied with seeing the other thing, then I assume that is all you will see.

To be on the safe side go to the Eden Club or Lolitias, etc.

Archived