How to avoid ladyboy's?

wasabi

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because this is Wasabi's 2nd post....

Before you barfine one, stick your hand between her legs, then rush off to an internet cafe and report to us what you've found.

There'll be someone online who can advise you.

Cheers

Coss

Are there any tell tale signs and/or places one can look out for to avoid ladyboys and assure one is in the company of a female?

Experiance is the best way. After you have f#cked a few you tend to be able to spot them a lot easier than an average punter - must fine tune the radar or something?. Although once it did fail. Ended up with a woman. :(

Failing that my usual way (in a gogo) when they are in bikinis is to look at the arse, if it looks too good to be true..........it probably is.

Well we could give him several names of bars and let him try and figure it out which is real or which is memerix :hubba:

I remember my first trip to mexico with my friends. Went to this bar. had one on my lap.. Playing with it's tataa's was going to kiss it. my friend don't think you want to do that :: Then I started looking closer in the very dark bar and reaized it was not what it was acting to be ::

My friends had a good laugh at my expense.. then the next 2 bars I would reach down below and double check.. :)

Have'nt made that mistake in LOS. I'm older and wiser :beer:

I understand my questions are somewhat humourous and naive, but I just want to understand the scene. I also know Casanova is a katoey bar from previous reading. I was more looking for clues, like deeper voice, adam's apple, square jaw.. things like that. Obviously one could grab between the legs for an assesment though post op's would pass this test.

You could be sraight up front and ask them. If your that concerned get a second opinion from another punter. A lot of yor ideas are probably spot-on. They have much longer legs making them taller, squarer jaw bones, the voice is usually a give away, they are much more animated in their behavior and wear excessive amounts of make-up. So I'm told.

Archived