Uljin, Korea - anyone been there?

Bembaman

P4P here in Korea is overpriced and overrated at best. I don't know Uljin specifically but I am guessing it is down Pohang way where most of the heavy industry is. Best options are the Anmas, or massage parlours which top out at about 160 bux for a session. Girls are usually hot and you get a massage, pampering and bath and FS for all that dosh. Down the rung are the BBSs which get you a bbbj for about 60 clams. The girls can be as old as your granny tho, so look out. Best bet is to have business associates take you out to a missy club and foot the outrageously high bills. Anything else you specifically want to know, feel free to ask.

Possessed_Seoul said:

Not sure that I have met him, but my memory is a little hazy at times. Maybe I know him by a different name.

Sheesh, to think we both hold the rare distinction of scoring with Hwajeong bar owning Ajumas..... and you still owe me that 30000W - I call that selective amnesia :neener: :neener:

Agamisou Malaka :)

In all fairness though I have changed my handle from ISG.

:worship: P_S - Koreas mongering YODA

It is around 200k North of Pusan on the East coast. It seems to be some kind of build from scratch new seaside resort and is big on beaches - I found the town official website and it is a strong tourist town with all the usual stuff, but P4P who knows. My guess it is there if it is a tourist zone. There does not seem to be an airport or railway yet so a highway in is the only route there.

If its 200 klicks North of Pusan, that would put it about about 75 klicks North of Pohang which will probably be the nearest airport.

Its been 17 years (fux where did the time go?) since I had a memorable time in Pohang, P4P scene was well alive back then and when "Team Spirit" the joint USMC / ROK Marine exercise kicks off in Feb / March the P4P expoldes.

I spent a couple of months working in Ulsan last summer, but since there is a high proportion of westeners working in the Hyundai shipyard on FSPO's, Platforms, and Modular plants it is difficult to use the place as a barometer of the overall korean P4P scene today.

Sorry I didn't offer much, just reminising about days gone by.

surebet said:
Possessed_Seoul said:

Not sure that I have met him, but my memory is a little hazy at times. Maybe I know him by a different name.

Sheesh, to think we both hold the rare distinction of scoring with Hwajeong bar owning Ajumas..... and you still owe me that 30000W - I call that selective amnesia :neener: :neener:

Agamisou Malaka :)

In all fairness though I have changed my handle from ISG.

:worship: P_S - Koreas mongering YODA

Sorry mate, you know how old age and too much sex rots your brain. Fully intended to repay you but you did a runner the week you were meant to come down my neck of the woods! Was in BKK last friday night BTW, Eden is still a good bet IMHO. Hope everything is ok with the business and you get to LOS ASAP. Guess I owe you $30 worth of beers/smoke/ladyboys when next we meet there ::

Take care mate.

Archived