Poo stains on my trouser leg!

zob65

I was out on the tiles with my mate who wishes to live and work in Thailand. I was showing him the error in his ways,( it took a few days to get the message through), so Im bit puffed at the moment. Anyway while out , we were at a bar named after a Red Indian tribe, sitting at the table with a girl dancing on the table. The young short stocky Esarn lass was trying her hardest to get me interested. I was not paying attention and was talking to my mate. She proceeded to flash the freckle and I could virtually see what she had for dinner. Not thinking I pulled out my methol sniffer ("Poy-Sain") what most TGs use when they have a Farang who has BO.

I was using it because of a cold, she spotted me and let out a shriek claiming that her lower parts dont smell! I explained that I had a cold etc and brought her a drink to calm things down. She came back happy and proceeded to rub her self on my leg, (still having no undies on). We paid up and left. I soon discovered as I was wearing light coloured trousers , that I had a canoe shaped poo mark on my Leg!!

A first for me in Thailand after 15 years. So try explaining that to the missus, who thinks we go to watch the football and cricket!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived