Q: Finding Akane Fassion Massage @ Chitlom?

I cant remember the name of the girl i usually go with but she has an amazing body. big hard perky titties and a great ass. its a pity there is no fucky fucky allowed!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dumsoda: I was at Chitlom and got to eat my girl out, munch munch. I had a second girl, and I noticed her photo later among those for Soi 33. The one I munched down on had her photo among the Chitlom ones, but her name had changed. Definitely her, though.

joeed said:

Can you give details why you think the Soi 33 branch is so much better?..

Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

Just from my personal experience, so I guess there could be bais in my comment !!

I think the reception area and "selection" process at 33 is more comefortable. JMHO. Also the cubicles seem better to me (albeit they are all oversize shoe boxes...)

I've enjoyed my experiences at 33 much better and talking to other guys (who have more visits than me, under their belts) it seems that 33 gets the thumbs up...Pun intended !!

I guess that if I had experienced an "earth shattering" visit to Chit Lom, maybe my comments would be different.

They say you can't make a first impression twice, and my first impression at 33 will certainly take some beating.

Having said all this, by comparison to other establishments, I am convinced that there is no such thing as a bad visit to Akane.

Cheers dumsoda

• 1 month later...

Archived