Hairy Chest - Shave or Not??

Zaad said:

IME Thai girls do like hairy chests... a shame those damn hair growth lotions don't work on my chest. :banghead:

That's not entirely true. Thai girls are know different to any other. It's the same with steroid pumped gym junkies some girls like it while others find it hideous and laugh. One proven fact is that if you have very little body hair the less likely you are to go bald. ;)

ben99 said:

I know one Bangkok women, who claims 50% of Thai Bangkok men are gay and another 30% lady boys.

Hi ben,

:topic:

My gf says the same thing.

Back on the subject, I always tell her that I like her hairy chest and she should leave it as it is. I refuse to agree to her demands for breast and nose jobs as well.

As flat or hairy as nature intended is better.

Khwai

bust1 said:

[. One proven fact is that if you have very little body hair the less likely you are to go bald. ;)

not for me

Have aprox 20 hairs on the chest, none on the back, hairy feet and arms, but since my 25th my head hair has gone back dramatically.

my hair limit is somewhere near the crotch ( which is shaved as the ladies like that more)

BJ_Blackowitz said:
bust1 said:

[. One proven fact is that if you have very little body hair the less likely you are to go bald. ;)

not for me

Have aprox 20 hairs on the chest, none on the back, hairy feet and arms, but since my 25th my head hair has gone back dramatically.

my hair limit is somewhere near the crotch ( which is shaved as the ladies like that more)

Counting chest hairs?????

Time to see the men in white :neener:

Archived