Shenzhen China?

EasySt

Does anyone have any experience with Shenzhen China? What is it like compared to Thailand for mongering? From what I have been reading, it sounds like an incredible bargain if you know where to go. Same with hotels and food.

Sounds like very few farangs go there and it's not very touristy but that is often where some of the best mongering places emerge from. Sounds like decent quality $20-$25ST is fairly easy to find as well as $20-$25 hotels.

I am quite intrigued. The only problem is that there is very little information. The only good information I have found has been from Singaporean guys who can blend in and speak some Mandarin. Not a lot of farang reports. Apparently the language barrier can be quite a problem but not insurmountable. I am willing to put up with a lot in my endless pursuit of cheap high quality pussy. ::

Hi,

Shenzhen is the place to be for HK businessmen looking for an escape from the wife, but dont expect it to be as friendly to lonely Gwailo who speak little or no Mandarin. 'Insane bargain' may be an outdated assumption - so much money has flowed into Shenzhen in the last 10 years that I wouldnt be surprised to find it more expensive than BKK for nightlife - I didnt linger long enough to find out, admittedly, but its not hard to find references to nightlife in Shenzhen on Google.

Good luck,

Artie

• 2 weeks later...

i have been in a couple of karaoke places (always with business partners so take out was a no no) and could get along with my very limited mandarin. if you do not speak any chinese it is difficult to get around as no taxi driver can speak any english. in general more difficult than in Shanghai and also much less western food available (except the usual KFC and McDonalds)

prices have increased a lot during recent years and a decent accommodation is now more expensive than Bangkok.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Shenzhen...

Going to meet the new inlaws there next week, guess GF will spend quite some time with them and I'll be able to sample some local sexy delicacy.

Where to head for short time business??

And besides, what kind of present would be suitable for chinese urban inlaws?

Kojis, exploring...

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet Shenzhen girls...

Serious eye candy everywhere!! And lot of it on the game!

First hotel we went, big but rather lousy in GF's city just outside Shenzhen, had over a dozen girls walking right outside obviously looking for customers. Several girls in the lobby and corridor as well going to their nightly business. Several condoms and lubricant in the room. Classy suite the sister got us ...

Now moved to a posher serviced partment downtown, 999 Royal Suites & Towers and it's a ballet of well groomed chinese men coming in and out with their mistress or their catch of the hour. Many girls hanging out outside the hotel as well.

Downtown lots of sexy girls just going their daily life, the shopping area is a killer, just a bit less than HK but girls prolly more accesible.

Language issue is serious though, almost nobody speaks english and there are so many new immigrants that Mandarin is more widespread than Cantonese ( not so good news : if you're comfortable with thai, cantonese should sound much more familiar)

Basically I didn't partake in any extra conjugal activity this trip but won't mind giving Shenzhen another try.

Maisabai

The world is never quite standing, is it?

Tonight I even took the inlaws out to a very nice french restaurant for mommy's birthday ("Belle Epoque",totally unexpected and awesome setting, think Maxim's (in Monaco at least, the one I know) in way more opulent. Was hilarious to see the kids play around and fight with the food ( just happy it didn't happen in Paris... would have created quite a mess) Taking GF out to BKK for a few days tomorrow. Guess extras will need to wait russians next week in Colombo. And hopefully Prosal will bring us some Romanians from Bucharest to sweeten the come back in Paris... lol

I was in Shenzhen last month. I walked the neighborhood around the Shangri-La Hotel and was approached by mamasans and papasans who would take me into the nearby apartment buildings and offer me the girls who showed up. I paid 150 RMB (around $18US) for short-time. That included the on-premise room, too. Not much English spoken.

Archived