Death threath

thalenoi

Thalenoi, I believe you did the right thing. It is better to be safe then keep yourself in the position of not knowing. As a foreigner in a foreign land, what you can do or not do is limited, no matter what anybody else says.

As for Jasmine, I do not know why some gravitate to making judgmental statements without knowing the facts. Your contributions are much appreciated.

One poster wrote [color:"red"] "jasmine thinks that her age and her English speaking skills protect her from her fellow countrymen considering/treating her and her husband as a whore/customer couple. She is wrong and she is trying to delude herself or just simply trying to convince you here."[color:"black"]

My wife and myself never feel the Thai people look at us as whore/customer. They look at us as husband and wife. I suspect most couples on this site are looked upon in that way. I agrree that there are some couples that are looked at as whore/customer by tThai people but those same couples are looked upon as whore/customers by falangs ALSO. By the way, for those who think Thais look at some as whore/customer, how do you know? Do the Thais tell you so?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bangkoktraveler said:

My wife and myself never feel the Thai people look at us as whore/customer. They look at us as husband and wife. I suspect most couples on this site are looked upon in that way. I agrree that there are some couples that are looked at as whore/customer by tThai people but those same couples are looked upon as whore/customers by falangs ALSO. By the way, for those who think Thais look at some as whore/customer, how do you know? Do the Thais tell you so?

Actually, I think this question is worthy of its own thread. I would be interested in hearing more about other Falang/Thai couples experience in this regard.

Archived