B/G's many admirers

The following is true:

I stood behind a Bar Girl in Pattaya two weeks ago at an ATM. And this is how it went...

Card in, pin number, check balance, withdrawal if there's money there, take receipt and bundle together with money and card.

Card in, pin number, check balance, withdrawal if there's money there, take receipt and bundle together with money and card.

etc, etc, etc.

It took me about 5 minutes to cotton onto what she was doing, as I normally don't pay a lot of attention other ATM customers, but after I started to watch I counted 29 separate cards and transactions.

Towards the end ( I was waiting 25 minutes ) a chap sidled up and though my Thai is not that great, he said "How much?" and she said "not much today" or words to that effect.

The girl was quite cute, 8.5/10 and they were both quite well dressed.

I estimate that she grossed somewhere in the region of 18-25,000 baht in those 25 minutes, though I didn't get to count the money I saw plenty of it.

When they left, the guy took charge of the bundle of cards and cash and receipts and he had to hold it in two hands, he couldn't get one hand around it.

I am now a much more cynical man.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr. 127,

I would venture to say if this gal was an 8+ then see has a plethora of farangs sending her money. If she has 29+ cards and pin numbers I doubt they ripped them off or manufactured them.

These girls are slick. If I thought I was jaded on true love before going to LOS, I am certainly more jaded, if I ever could be after hearing stories.

I didn't go to LOS looking for true love anyway. Strictly sanuking. I've not ruled out true love, as one can not decide when he'll fall head over heels. We can't control our own emotions.

A friend I travel with has been seeing an older BG with a farang BF. She admitted having the BF after he has barfine her a few times and seen her on return visits. Her farang BF is coming to Pattaya today. She wants to see my friend for quickies while the guy is here. No charge. Also, the BF has said he may want to go to Phuket or elsewhere for a few days. She wants him to come along and if my friend doesn't have enough (he does but she doesn't know that)she'll get the money for his traveling expense from the BF (probably a sick water buffalo story no doubt). My friend is a known butterfly, she knows it. He's also a lot of fun as he goes to disco's, movies, etc. with bar girls and non BGs alike. Maybe that's the attraction or that and the sex. She says her farang BF gets drunk and doesn't 'boom boom' much. And my friend and this girl has had some wild all nighters.

Anyway, it goes to show you. You can't be careful enough. Poor guy. Don't know if my friend will say anything. Probably not. He prefers to let the guy have his fantasy.

A few trips back I hung with a girl that had 1,000,000 baht in her bank accounts.

She had over 10 guys sending her money every month and 5 of them were coming for Christmas holiday. Never did find out how she dealt with it, but she knew she was going to lose a few.

Oh well, there's one born every minute.

Rule #1: Don't send money.

29 cards, sounds like some sort of racket to me. Think about it, even if she had 29 BF's sending her money, they all would not give her a bank card, and why would she bother opening up 29 different accounts, why not just one or two? Think about the effert the girl would have to make to keep track of 29 BF's, all the letters and e-mails that would have to be made. Samuigeorge.

I agree with SamuiGeorge, there's probably something shonky going on there. Although it would make sense for her to have different accounts for different BFs in case they want to check up on her. But the logistics would be very hard. With 29 BF, even if they only visited once per year that's 12.5 days each... and that's if they all took their turns... visions of a queue snaking down Pattayaland 2 and out onto Beach Rd " 'ere,you mate, where do you think you're goin? Get back in line!"

Archived