B/G's many admirers

29 cards and taking 25000 BHT only ??????

hahahahaha

Last month I spent 2 weeks in Pattaya...since I am young and goodlooking I spent some 4 days with a hardcore stunner from Marine....Shes like the leader of a group of stunners 5-7 who have the same route every day. tony-marine1-marine2-boomdisco. They developped a routine of fucking ugly old ones for a lot of money ( eg 8000 bht for ST (no joke))and fucking young handsome ones for free...I didnt pay anything....the girl I took is like the leader and shes been around the block quite some time....all the man come to her to ask if they can fuck a cutie from the group.

I would say All these ladies have a nose for rich man who want to be their boyfriends( read eurocriminals who come to pattaya every 2 or 4 weeks). The business these ladies do is amazing

they all have at least 3 boyfriends sending them 50000+ baht and giving them cars and appartments. I would say they easily make 200000 bht one month.

My lady has two sugardaddies....she gets about 150000 bht one month....next to this she deals in extasy in marine and around which also generates big money...

the money and spending patterns of these ladies is far beyond the average tourists budget.

If you are a normal salary man from the west you are never to match..

JW holland from Holland

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Samuigeorge et al,

I just report the facts, maybe she was doing it on behalf of some sisters as well, maybe the punter's eventually get to read this board and stop sending money, so the turnover may be high.

I don't know for sure, but 29 is what I saw and she didn't get money from all of them.

Someone on this board once said 'All women are the same but everyone is unique' which sounds like a dichotomy but if you really take the time you'll understand the meaning.

I know a girl (20 yrs old, attractive) at my company who was at the House of Blues in Los Angeles with her friends and an older guy apparantly with money gives her a c note ($100 bill) to buy her and her friends drinks, she spent $20 and pocketed the rest. He gave his number and invited them all out the next day. Bought them prada bags, shoes, etc. She said they all had maybe $4 total with them. The guy is one of those guys that wants to be seen around town with pretty women. She talks derisively about the guy but will continue to let him take her and her friends out.

Same type of guys go to LOS or guys that think they can buy love or the illusion of love. They were smart enough to get wealth but not smart enough to keep it from women. I think the guys CGHolland are talking about are guys who think they can't keep a stunner or any women without an economic incentive for them. CG, I doubt very seriously that I'm anywhere as young or handsome as you but for the rest of us that are not so, you can get along well in LOS without spending that kind of money for ST and LT.

LOS, the west, doesn't matter. You'll always have stunners and you'll always have guys who spend far too much money on them.

quote:

Originally posted by CGHOLLAND:

since I am young and goodlooking I spent some 4 days with a hardcore stunner from Marine....Shes like the leader of a group of stunners 5-7 who have the same route every day. tony-marine1-marine2-boomdisco. They developped a routine of fucking ugly old ones for a lot of money ( eg 8000 bht for ST (no joke))and fucking young handsome ones for free...I didnt pay anything....the girl I took is like the leader and shes been around the block quite some time....all the man come to her to ask if they can fuck a cutie from the group.

JW holland from Holland

I'd be more impressed hot shot if they weren't Katoeys.............ahhhhhhhhhhhh smile.gif" border="0

quote:

Last month I spent 2 weeks in Pattaya...since I am young and goodlooking I spent some 4 days with a hardcore stunner from Marine....Shes like the leader of a group of stunners 5-7 who have the same route every day. tony-marine1-marine2-boomdisco. They developped a routine of fucking ugly old ones for a lot of money ( eg 8000 bht for ST (no joke))and fucking young handsome ones for free...I didnt pay anything....the girl I took is like the leader and shes been around the block quite some time....all the man come to her to ask if they can fuck a cutie from the group.

they all have at least 3 boyfriends sending them 50000+ baht and giving them cars and appartments. I would say they easily make 200000 bht one month.

My lady has two sugardaddies....she gets about 150000 bht one month....next to this

What a load of bollocks !! cool.gif" border="0

Archived