Bargirls & kissing

I was wondering, is there a general attitude to kissing customers amongst the bargirls? I ask this because I know its considered rude amongst Thai's to show public affection. But what is the bargirl's attitude to this? Do they mind getting kissed. Would they rather not, but just hide their feelings and get on with it as they know how? When I say kissing I mean the passionate, tongue twisting getting carried away type stuff. I know it probably depends on the individual, but is there any sort of etiquette?

No problem about kissing in the appropiate place. hotel, their bar etc. But not in public!!. Of course like all human the girls will enjoy kissing a person they are attracted to.

Follow up on Khun bill- G-spot is on the second level of NEP. But like all bars you will find girls who will want to kiss YOU and others girls who will prefer not to.

The Thai sniff kiss is what they are used to. It is less invasive than the open mouth.

Yes, the sniff kiss is less invasive, and more healthy.

Roughly half the ladies have no problems with your kind of kissing. The other half* refuses, or would rather not.

Never force anything with these *women, even if you've already paid for it. Consider the money sunk, and move on to the next beautiful woman.

One last note, I'd recommend that you keep a new, wrapped toothbrush, and antiseptic mouthwash out in your hotel bathroom. The girls will use it. cool.gif" border="0

[ August 26, 2001: Message edited by: vtombrown ]

Was with a Chinese-Thai stunner last night who screwed like a rabbit but says she has never kissed 'anyone' in 26 years on this planet. Go figure!

Good advice from vtombrown. smile.gif" border="0

I've never had one yet that wouldn't tongue wrestle at the bar.

Think about it, if they won't kiss at the bar how do you know what will happen back at the hotel room?

I wouldn't take a chance and waste a night back at the hotel with some prissy slut (don't care how hot she is) that won't put out or get out.

The PDA (public display of affection) is frowned on in LOS. My most regular BG will hold hands on the street and in the hotel, but that's it.

However as soon as we're in the lift up to the room, it's a very very different story.

So if a BG won't kiss in the bar, it doesn't necessarily follow that she's a cold fish.

Here's a classic example of the "thai-ness"..

Your TGF will sniff-kiss you, maybe hold your hand, but will resist kissing you.. This is common. Don't get me wrong, some girls will kiss you to death, but only when you're in private or when not in pubic areas...

Since PDA's are a no-no and would immediately "mark" your TGF as a bar-girl, I'd NEVER push the issue with her.. After all BKK is HER town and she's got to live there everyday.. Maybe I'm a softie, but I like to respect the girls and the thai culture (as different as it is from mine)..

--UPSer smile.gif" border="0

• 2 weeks later...

Archived