My new friend asking for a loan,

cpnhowdy

quote:

Originally posted by cpnhowdy:

She`s asked me if I`ve ever slept with TG`s or been to a gogo bar (maybe she is worried I`ll find her in one, never know). But I think she is worried what kind of person I am. Is it common for Thai girls to ask you how much you make? Appreciate the honesty on this board, thanks.

I've had bar girls ask if I/ve ever been in a gogo bar before and if I've ever been with a bg before, they want to know if I know the score.

Yes Thai's will ask a lot of very personal questions, What's your job, how much do you earn, how much rent do you payetc...

With a Thai it would be probing to see where you stand in society, as a farang it's to see how rich you are and if they are that way inclined to work out how easy to get something from you.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say tell her that you would like to, but you have encounter some hardship, your little brother fell down the well and its costing you a lot of money to help him...Ha,Ha,Ha!!!

It's quite a scam to sucker guys that have fallen in love them to send money while they're screwing other guys, but dam this is the king of scams.

Imagine TGs now thinking guys will send money that they haven't even met.

Don't do it, but instead go meet and bang a girl first before you foolishly send money laugh.gif" border="0

[ September 06, 2001: Message edited by: Spudsmck ]

Yeah, I've been to Thailand twice before, once this last April and a few years ago, going again this end of Sept for a couple of weeks. I didn't tell her what I make nor did I try to impress her. Just told her that I can live comfortably in Tokyo. I did tell her how much rent I paid, though most people know rent in Japan is expensive. Never encouraged her to ask for favors either, actually I told her not to push her luck with my generosity. This one does make me worry a bit, I have another TG I met on the net, and we met last April, spent many days together traveling, no sex and everthing split equally. Just a real friendship. She never asked those questions so it made we worry about this one. Your right mspoonamore, it did help to write it down and think about it here. You guys know the score more than I do so I really appreciate the insight.

Tokyo = Japan = Rich beyond belief. Just look at the way TG behave when a Jap enters the bar,You've told her what rent you pay in Tokyo so she now assumes you are stinking rich and she wants her share of it.

Phil et.al.,

I agree with you on this, so I was most surprised about 2 years ago when I loaned a DJ girl in a karaoke bar 2000 baht so she could help her girlfriend pay her school tuition bill. I never expected to see that money again, and I never asked her about it, but damned if she didn't repay me about a month later.

Regards, JEff

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

Fact

You would never see a red cent of that money again.

Thais rarely/never pay back loans.

From what I can work out the only time a genuine TG would ask for a loan for personal reasons is if she considered the cashcow a very close friend or even family. Tell her that you can't afford it and that you don't have any money. If she's ruthless, she'll lose interest pretty quickly and if she's genuine she continue to correspond with you regardless of the fact that you can not finance her sister or who-ever she was talking about. What you do after that is up to you. You could "stay broke" or you could miraculously run into money

About 2 years ago I lend my TGF mom $2500 bucks. I havent seen one satang back. I end up marrying her daughter and she didn't get jack from me. Hahahahah I broke every single rules there is regarding thai marriaged. She was not very happy that I got her daughter. I am the one that is laughing all the way to the bank..... wink.gif" border="0

Archived