LOS messes with the mind

First visit: I went crazy. 15 girls in 18 days. I didn't want to go home. Probably would have f**ked myself to death.

Second visit: Paced myself a little better.

Subsequent visits: Getting my groove on but only taking a small handful. My last visit I had one girl for 2 weeks and a couple bj bar experiences.

NOW: I'm being pulled in another direction and I can't tell myself not to go through with it (no, I'm not talking about Ladyboys laugh.gif" border="0 ). My friend has a fiance who is Thai. Nice girl - definately not a b/g. I met her 16 year old cousin who is absolutely gorgeous. Easily one of the best looking girls I've seen here. My friend's fiance is trying to hook me up with this girl even though I'm 20 years older than her. She says that the girls parents would give me permission to marry her because I'm a good man (I dunno about that, because I'm actually thinking of going through with it).

I'm tempted to wait until this girl is 17 or 18 and then grab her quick before anyone else gets her... CRAZY, I KNOW! What is wrong with me? I can't get the thought out of my head! Even though I know the obvious reasons for not doing it. And the fact that I can get as much sex as I want here without ever getting married. The allure of this is too much for me. I hope I can fight it. My friend just laughs and says "You're crazy"... but I already know that. Someone talk me out of it!!!

Okay, I'll try to persuade you from making, IMHO, a terrible mistake. What about her? 16?! even at 17 or 18! Think about her life and the damage to it. Don't be selfish.

The allure of a stunning, 'virginal' (questionable), ripe young thing for the plucking is exciting to 99% of the guys out there...even me, but you can't. Its a great fantasy, its insane to do it. Don't ruin not only 2 lives as well as her family, your friend, etc.

Your friend’s fiancée is trying to hook your up with this girl

The parents would approve this perhaps after discussion on the dowry

Your are 20 years her senior

What the (under aged) girl is saying about this???????????????????

quote:

Originally posted by coss:

JTS,

IMHO,

If you reside in Asia for the next 20 years, it could work, not would, could.

If you reside in any Western country, you will be crucified.

The dude's right. In most Western countries you'll be gawked at, pointed at, and yes even laughed at.

For two possible reasons:

1. She's a lot younger than you.

2. She may be too far out of your league.

I would never want to be a spectacul in my home town with people pointing at me and thinking: Why is she with him?

Instead, I'll just stay with my girlfriend that's in my own league and be comfortable in public. However I will continue to screw gorgous girls and hang out with them in LOS.

The girl is looking for a Farang to marry. Evidently she is attracted to Westerners and she wants a storybook marriage. Her parents are encouraging it because the alternatives don't look too good for her (they are poor, can't afford college - you know the story). The girl is awesome. Had fun dancing with her at a disco, went to dinner a couple times... she seems intelligent enough. She'll make someone a great wife. She can cook and all that good stuff.

I guess COSS is right - if I planned to live in Thailand there'd be no problem. But I don't see that happening for 5 or 10 years. I should give it up.

The only reason I'm contemplating it is because she'll find someone else for sure. She's even joined up on an internet dating site! She'll probably hook up with someone in their mid to late 20's. Which makes me say, "Why not me?" I may be 36 but I get carded for cigarettes (!) here in the states. I can easily can pass for 22 or 23. I'm also very young minded - not naive or immature - I just enjoy life and live the way I want (I'm a musician/artist).

Actually, I can feel myself getting cold feet already. I just need to get it out in the open and think it through.

Thanks for "listening" cool.gif" border="0

Do You like the girl???

Does she like you????

Who gives a shit what other people think, if it's good for the pair of you then do it. If you spend your life worrying about what other people think then you may as well give up now. I'm 45, my wife is 24, much larger age difference than your situation. Just get on with your life and do what you feel is best.

Sorry, but I’ve got to say it – this is crazy. A 16-year-old is still a kid, for Chrissake. Right now, you’re seeing her on her best “adult” behaviour but, trust me on this, she’s not like that on her own and around her peers. I have 2 Thai stepchildren about that age and the one thing that strikes me is just how mature they can be one minute, and so completely child-like the next. It wouldn’t be such a huge age difference if she were 5-6 years older but in the mean time, she’s got a lot of growing up to do. Let her do that without screwing up her life and yours.

Yeah, I'm crazy for even considering it. There's plenty of girls just like her that are well over the legal limit (although the age of consent is 16 in Thailand, right?). 16 is just way too young for me. I don't want to be there for all the growing pains she still has to experience. Actually, when I'm thinking straight, I consider any girl under 21 to be too young to marry (or even to have a semi-serious relationship with).

What was I thinking? crazy.gif" border="0

"What was I thinking?" Probably just caught up in the fatansy of Thailand. Don't worry, it happems to many, you are not the first and will not be the last. IF you want a relationship with a Thai woman, there are literally thousands closer to your age that are available. If you find one, take it slow and easy, the cultural divide between west and east is enormous. Get to KNOW her VERY well before deciding to take the "big jump."

Archived